Rithvik Dhanjani as Kabir in ' Yeh Hai Aashiqui'

Posted: 10 years ago

Rithvik Dhanjani paired opposite Mihika Verma in Bindass' Yeh Hai Aashiqui- His character name is Kabir (filmstar) 😊

Rithvik Dhanjani never believed in the concept of episodic stories till he came across the story and character that Producer Vikas Gupta has churned for one of the upcoming episodes of his Bindass show, Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

Wondering what we are arriving at? Well, the heart throb Rithvik who is presently seen in Pavitra Rishta will be seen essaying a very interesting role in the above-said show produced by Lost Boy Productions and BBC Worldwide Productions.

The story will be the love story of a top actress and a young lad. And if sources are to be believed, Vikas might be recreating the tragic story of death of a noted actress - either Jiah Khan or Divya Bharati.

As per media reports, the role of the actress will be played by Mihika Verma. Rithvik has been cast opposite Mihika as the boy of 20 years who is in love with her.

When contacted, Rithvik told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes it is true that I have finally taken up an episodic. I am usually not for doing these roles. The main reason I took it up is Vikas Gupta and his amazing story and characterization. I am really excited to shoot for this story. I actually get a chance to play a boy younger than my age. So this is a challenge in itself. I would not want to reveal the key points of the story though."

This particular story is presently being shot.

Credit: Rival site

SBS segment Pics credit :peachesnplums(Peach) and Pancham101 (Su)😊

Originally posted by peachesnplums

more SBS caps

credit: Su

Originally posted by peachesnplums

Edited by Mario. - 10 years ago

SBS segment video :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hlWC4PQvKOk[/YOUTUBE]

thankyou so much for this Mario.🤗looking forward to Rithvik as Kabir he looks amazing 
Originally posted by princess-

thankyou so much for this Mario.🤗looking forward to Rithvik as Kabir he looks amazing 
ur welcome same here😃 we have to wait for another week guess😳
Thank U Mario for open this thread.

Looking forward Rithvik episode.

waiting for Kabeer ❤️ Rithvik Dhanjani rocks
tfs 😊
thanks for the thread looking forward to RD's role its just his kind of role he'll rock . 👍🏼
Originally posted by dazzlegirl-

waiting for Kabeer ❤️ Rithvik Dhanjani rocks
tfs 😊
YES,waiting to fall in love with Kabir😳😛
Thanks a lot for the thread Mario!!

Looking forward to watching Rithvik as Kabir in YHA :)
Thanks for the thread !!
Cant wait to watch Rithvik in Yeh Hai Aashqui :P