Yeh Hai Aashiqui

TB-Soumya Seth gives up demure style for 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Guyz please comment thrice for soumya in this article using her full name- Soumya Seth

Soumya Seth gives up demure style for 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'

After playing a simple and modest girl in 'Navya', small screen actress Soumya Seth will be seen as a strong-willed Muslim girl in an upcoming episode of TV show 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'.

Friday, September 27, 2013 | 7:04:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   38 Comments  |  2092 Views

After playing a simple and modest girl in 'Navya', small screen actress Soumya Seth will be seen as a strong-willed Muslim girl in an upcoming episode of TV show 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui'.

The actress will essay the female protagonist Sara, who falls in love with Prabal, played by actor Karan Sharma, against their families wishes.

Soumya says she couldn't refuse it because of the script and her character.

"When I first read the script, my instant reaction was 'Wow!'. The story was very well written and post-narration, I could easily visualize my character Sara. Although initially I was bit reluctant on doing an episodic, but the character was so strong that I just could not refuse," Soumya said in a statement.

"Since the time 'Yeh Hai Aashiqui' has launched personally, I completely fell in love with the show. I love the way extraordinary love stories are narrated and today being a part of this show, gives me immense pleasure," Soumya added.

The episode will air on Sunday on UTV Bindass. The show narrates unusual love stories episode after episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks..looking forward to it
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail