Rating stopped for Junoon's Forum.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys.

I was waiting for someone to write about it. But it seems nobody noticed it. Or maybe they are not intrested.

Did you noticed that Chaskameter is no more in our forum?!

Today I was about to hit it to vote for our forum as usual but alas. It is no more. I wonder if this means that this forum is going to be closed soon. 😭

Now that Junoon Forum is out of competition with other forums. I guess ppl may not visit the actors' profiles. For this I request you friends to not stop voting for them specially Aditya Redij and Mouni Roy. They need to be voted. We have to support them if we want to see them again on screen.

So friends plz keep commenting on their profiles and on TB articles which tag them

with lots of love : Itidal. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i noticed just now that cm is not there fir our forum
but dont worry forum will not get closed
and guys keep visiting actors profil and comment daily
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

yeah i noticed just now that cm is not there fir our forum
but dont worry forum will not get closed
and guys keep visiting actors profil and comment daily

Thanks Foram .

I am happy our forum will stay. I was worried coz I don't want to loose my friends, and I don't want Adni's fans to leave it. I hope Adni's ratings keep increasing.
😃
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i have noticed that aswell.but didnt understand wat is happening.anyways happy 2 know that this forum is not clossing.and we will not let this close.so we will be keep posting and commenting.i m too scared of losing all you frens.i luv this forum as much as i luv junoon😃
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniatunia

<font color="#660033">yes i have noticed that aswell.but didnt understand wat is happening.anyways happy 2 know that this forum is not clossing.and we will not let this close.so we will be keep posting and commenting.i m too scared of losing all you frens.i luv this forum as much as i luv junoon😃</font>

Thanks Muniatunia. 😃

Although I am active in another forum now I know that I won't find friends like those I have here . Junoon's forum is special , coz we are the best friends here. 😃
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
yes saw might they had fear tht jantki might not get top in rating of lo's onoing shows😆
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dun need a chaskameter to remember my fav pair - ADNI  They'll always remain my heart    🤗

Love glitter graphics
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

I dun need a chaskameter to remember my fav pair - ADNI  They'll always remain my heart    🤗

Love glitter graphics

u r true agree with you but junoon is still high enough in lo's show list of cm ranking😃