Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram Sep 30-oct 4.updates..Thursday posted. - Page 3

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kalcandu

thanks migan for aaappu-dating tuesday's episode.

I don't like the character of prasad's mom and dad. totally loose. not behaving like elders. and prasad, he is one thalai aati bommai. has no independent thoughtfulness. good that they will tell gopi not to attend. he can peacefully attend rohini's wedding-hopefully...
Curious to see mangatha's reaction when prasad's family tells gopi should not attend. apdi dane malar kum irukum when they tell not to attend rohini's wedding! nalla venum!!! namba vettina kuzhi la nambale vizhuvom nu mangatha ku puriyaadhu. She will go on abusing others thinking that God will not give her any reaction for her actions. It is fact of life that we cannot be happy when we try to make others unhappy

Ipdi nammale edavudu message ai thedika vendiyadu dan from this nonsense serial

Exactly my sentiment... I could not write it last night after frustrated with the update and especially Prasad parents too much going back ad forth.

And Yes want to see Mangatha reaction - but she will curse Gopi Malar more and as you said hopefully they can all go to Rohini wedding.

Magesu missing for a long time - ava reaction yennavo???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

I was wondering how the Director is going to solve this problem, nallapadiyah, MM anapi, intha mathiri solve pannitaru.  That is MM makes problem that Gopi should not come for the wedding.

So now he can attend Rohini's wedding. hahaha...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sumi & migan.

Ennangada idhu ella serialilum oru emotional blackmailing - suicide threaten - Indha madhiri EB pannaravangala ulla thalla oru ordinance kondu vandha enna.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

2 years ... I am already jhoot from this serial.  Enakku magatha oda vai theviya... illai.

Never mind, I will read the updates and comment wherever I can.

Not only the updater's stays strong for the next 2 years together.. the readers as well πŸ˜‰ so daily attendance is compulsory here πŸ˜†

between caryn, i am sure you will not be able to avoid watching this at home .. i think you mother watch them right πŸ˜›

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Sumi and meenu akka for the updates πŸ€—

So kalyanam innum illaiyaa? Looks like today is going to be poratham for mangatha when she is told not to allow for the wedding .. nanna vennum. Let her go for Ragini's wedding instead. πŸ˜†

Indha varathaku kalyanam agadhu .. srima ma ku tomolo continue of the same dragging .. today mangatham poratham and heart break and tomolo will be everyone getting ready for the marriage.. ellam save for Sumi next week monday 
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks Sumi and meenu akka for the updates πŸ€—

So kalyanam innum illaiyaa? Looks like today is going to be poratham for mangatha when she is told not to allow for the wedding .. nanna vennum. Let her go for Ragini's wedding instead. πŸ˜†

Indha varathaku kalyanam agadhu .. srima ma ku tomolo continue of the same dragging .. today mangatham poratham and heart break and tomolo will be everyone getting ready for the marriage.. ellam save for Sumi next week monday 

Yen sumi...yen...Why?.Why un mela ellarum ivlo paasam vachurukanga😭😭..Esp ratna,migan and srima ma..

eclat thumbnail
Thanks makkaas for the aappu dates.
reNdu kalyaaNam cannot be done in the same hall?  Joint venture can be cost effective, no?  appram sandaiyum orE kooraikkadila start paNNalaam.. mangaaththaa, mariyaaththaa ellaarum sound effects vida orE  amp pOrum.
eclat thumbnail
deleted - double post - indha serialkku 2 times same commentaa..  never!!!!Edited by eclat - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

deleted - double post - indha serialkku 2 times same commentaa..  never!!!!

En arumai eclat avargalae..
Ungal paasathukuriya sumi ezhudhugiren..

coming monday naan leave..Neenga update ezhudha mudiyuma?..πŸ˜†
raaspach thumbnail
Thanks ratna..
Asusual rombha kevalamana epsiode..