Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS Rush
Thanks to Rush for sending gifts to Sameer.
Card and DVD are beautiful and perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ Rushu for you guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Eagerly waiting to know Sameer's reaction for this surprise meine kuch nahi kiya.aap dono ne kitne ache se sab kuch plan kiya πŸ‘
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalpanaR

TFS Rush πŸ˜ƒ

The card and the DVD are stunning πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks Rush, Ashu and Eshi for making these beautiful creations πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 
Rush we should thank your daughter too for rejecting the first one πŸ˜† Not that it was bad but this one is too beautiful and elegant πŸ˜ƒ

she rejected quite a lot of stuffπŸ˜† first card when i showed ashu she was like...acha hai but let me look for another BG🀣 my daughter toh seedha 'how cheap' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sach hai bache man ke sache πŸ€£
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

To Rush and all who made it happen πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Indeed a very beautiful card - simple, elegant and sophisticated just like the man himselfπŸ˜ƒ 

DVD cover and its engraving is just awesome. I sincerely wish that Sammy likes it and that all your efforts get paid offπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks  Bhavi trust me that is the toughest part...cheap kaam mere se karwa loπŸ˜†...i will make horrendous designs for card and stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜† have a very bad taste in color combination etc but for SS had to keep it SES as u saidπŸ˜‰ 
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

TFS Rush
Thanks to Rush for sending gifts to Sameer.
Card and DVD are beautiful and perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ Rushu for you guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Eagerly waiting to know Sameer's reaction for this surprise meine kuch nahi kiya.aap dono ne kitne ache se sab kuch plan kiya πŸ‘

aare aise kaise nahin kiya...hum kush koun rakhta thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

thesis likh dalaπŸ˜†

@blue n red - pitayi...desh nikla ho jayega🀣 but we had great fun...itna kabhi nahin hase hongen...i mean we were tensed ...but phir bhi masti nahin band hui...as for pagalpan ka saboot toh de hi diya last mainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hum bhi pagal ho gaye...lalalalalalalalaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre Eshi ke bhi khee khee humne sune...she would laugh more than talk...chalo all good ho gaya.

Haan Massti toh bahut jyada hi kar diya... humare kuch punches as classics honor kiye jayenge 🀣 

@Green Toh Har baar Rani hi kyon likhe humko bhi aata hain likhana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ PINK--- See it was so bad 🀒🀒😭😭 God knows how is he gonna bear it Hey Bhagawaan SS ko himaat dena woh torture sahane ki

Rajash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

she rejected quite a lot of stuffπŸ˜† first card when i showed ashu she was like...acha hai but let me look for another BG🀣 my daughter toh seedha 'how cheap' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sach hai bache man ke sache πŸ€£

🀣🀣 Sorry ji try toh bahut kiya par mujhe se bola nahin gaya πŸ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

Haan Massti toh bahut jyada hi kar diya... humare kuch punches as classics honor kiye jayenge 🀣 

@Green Toh Har baar Rani hi kyon likhe humko bhi aata hain likhana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ PINK--- See it was so bad 😭 God knows how is he gonna bear it Hey Bhagawaan SS ko himaat dena woh torture sahane ki

and I still laugh at rajneeti song...kya se kya bana dala tha...shhh🀣 i think that was the best in that situation

Rani toh busy hai...am missing her in all the masti n on AT

No it was not bad...am sure SS will love it...i too so want to know his reaction to the msgsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Rush2220 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

🀣🀣 Sorry ji try toh bahut kiya par mujhe se bola nahin gaya πŸ˜†

am sure ab bol logi...seedha mooh pe...that was too new/shocking for you...ab u must be used to it (my cheapness)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rajash thumbnail

and I still laugh at rajneeti song...kya se kya bana dala tha...shhh🀣 i think that was the best in that situation

Rani toh busy hai...am missing her in all the masti n on AT

No it was not bad...am sure SS will love it...i too so want to know his reaction to the msgsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Mucho se πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold  i am proud of myself for that invention πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-apoorvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful stuff rush...
⭐️
 ashu n rush u ppl  finally made it!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

everything looks so PERFECT πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. I know u people worked really hard for this
kudos to u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm waiting for sameer's response..