FF - Do I have a choice? P5

Posted: 10 years ago

Only for entertainment purpose! Purely Fictional!
Not intended to hurt the sentiments of anyone!
Has no relation to the serial!
A story with an attempt to bring back old TnT magic!
Dedicated to all old Thendral fans!
Read along!
Criticisms most welcome! Do comment! 

INDEX
Part 1 - Scroll Down
Part 2 - Scroll Down
Part 3 - Page 2
Part 4 - Page 2
Edited by Gisel - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Part 1

He tightened his hold around her waist with his right hand while his left hand slowly trailed the one lock of twirled hair which rested on her face. His thumb slowly caressing her left cheek making way to her rosy lustrous lips. 

All she could see was a dark silhouette. She couldn't even make out if he was fair or dark. Whoever he was, he was tall, well built and knew exactly what he was doing. 

Her heart rate rose. 

She had no strength in her to push him away. 

Her vision blurry because of reason she couldn't comprehend. Did she want him as much as he wanted her? Her brain made no effort to answer her. She closed her eyes and lifted her lips awaiting whatever that was to come after. A disco number on the background. Was that ARR?  That didn't matter when this mysterious stranger in front of her cupped her face in his hands and kissed her softly on the corner of her lips building up the tension. Should she push him away? That thought went down the drain when he pulled her into a long and deep kiss before backing her softly against the wall, jailing her in the corner of the otherwise empty dark room. After a while, they pulled themselves apart as they rested their foreheads, both of them breathless. In a while, he kissed her again, this time, his lips finding way down from her lips to the nape of her neck along her collarbone, her toes and fingers curling against the wall to his passion. 

He stopped and looked at her. 

She, who didn't even know who this mysterious intruder was, could make out that his eyes were dark chocolate brown that had a sparkle in it which seemed to be belonging to her and only to her. She was filled with a mixture of excitement and nervousness but she didn't have the time to think as he pulled her into his arms again.

She responded as she ran her fingers in his hair pulling him closer, giving him the assurance he didn't even need in the first place. 

(To be continued...)
Gisel..After a long time a nice breezy ff...

Thank u soo much..
Want to know who is the guy and the girl...confirma T n T than...?

Ff interesting...next part ASAP...!!!
Oh wowww Gisel, totally unexpected first part!  Seems like a new exciting genre to me, first part was interesting, wonder who those two are.  Thanks for starting another FF here, looking forward for the story to unfold. 
Part 2
She sat up straight sweating. She looked around to see the empty room. Was that just a dream? She noticed that she was sweating inspite of the 18 degree air conditioning. She got out off the bed, fished for her sandals and made way through the darkness to the door. Without switching on the lights she exited the room. She slowly went down the stairs towards the kitchen. The whole place was silent. Four or five people were awake cutting vegetables and doing random chores. Everyone stopped working the moment when she entered, looking a little scared. Who would expect the bride to be there at this hour? 

''I want some water.'' 

A boy took a bottle and handed it to her. Everyone continued their work as she exited. The clock chimmed 3 times when she came out of the kitchen to the hallway. '

'Thulasi?'' she heard her father call her just as she was going to enter the room allotted to her in the wedding house. 

''Father? What are you doing at this hour? Aren't you sleeping?'' 

''I could ask you the same'', he answered back smiling. 

Thulasi couldn't help but smile at her father, ''Sorry, dad. I just wanted to drink some water.''

''Are you scared?'' he asked her as if he could read her mind. She didn't know what to say. Was she? She didn't know for sure. ''No dad. I know you will do the right thing for me.'' she answered finally. 

Her father let out a sigh of relief, ''Thank you, Thulasi. When Anand's parents came with the proposal I didn't know what to say. He is an Inspector which definitely dictates danger. More ever he is shorter than you.'' both of them chuckled, he looked up to his daughter lovingly, ''..but I'm indebted to them and I know he will keep you happy. Go and sleep. Don't over think anything. Velayutham's daughter should look fresh and extra beautiful tomorrow.'' and he left. 

Thulasi turned to go into the room. As she went back to her bed, she realized that the man in her dreams was definitely taller than her. She rolled left and right, sleep far away from her. Why did the dream seem so real?

(To be continued...)
Edited by Gisel - 10 years ago
Beautiful and suspenseful Part1 and Part2, Gisel. Nice to see you writing FF again. Both the parts have brought out lot of questions. Looking forward to the next part. 
Ooohhh so it was only a dream??  Thulasi is Vel's daughter going to marry Anand??  Interesting, waiting for next parts. 
Gisel...samma story ma...!!
Athu dream ahh...
Loved it...
Next part ..suha awaiting...!!!
Edited by Suha95 - 10 years ago
Part3

3.13 AM 

A lone one storeyed-mansion stood looking haunted in the stillness of the full moon night. A phone buzzed in the left most corner room of the first floor in the house breaking the eerie silence. Zooming into the room, an arm from under the covers tried to cut the source of disturbance. The buzzing didn't stop. Irritated, the guy took the phone from the night stand to look at the person who was so desperate to keep him sleepless.

The phone read an unknown number. 

For all he knew, he had a good mind to even file a case if it happened to be an advertisement. 

He was ready to cut the call, while a part of him told him; only someone with a real urgency would have called. He answered the call halfheartedly, little did he know that his life was never going to be the same again. 

She slowly creaked open the door to her parent's room. The night lamp was on, bright enough to cast light on her parents face and the happy family photo on the night stand. She stood there close to the nightstand and took the frame that showed their happy family, took out the photo and held it close to her heart as a lone tear escaped her eyes. The clock was ticking, it was time, she came back to her senses and hurried to place a letter under the now empty frame.

Holding the photo close to her, she cautiously took slow steps down the stairs.

She didn't want to wake anyone. 

Though the house had been richly decorated for her wedding with international flowers and lights, the lights had been shut off at this time of the hour. 

3.13 AM. 

She knew that this was her last chance. 

She had to go away. 

It was now or never and she made the call.

"Hello?" he answered, annoyed.

What followed was an agitated female's voice, "Karthik! This is me.
Karthik? Who Karthik? This is me who? 
He frowned as he sat up straight. The girl's voice cut into his thoughts, "Karthik, I'm waiting for you! They shifted me from Shobana Mahal to Shoba Mahal. Come and get me. If you dont come I have no other choice but to..." the last thing he heard were sobs as the phone went silent.

"Hello? Hello? Hello Madam.
Crap! He was fully awake now. Who the hell was this lady? Who on earth was Karthik? 
He tried calling back the number only to realize that it was switched off for good. He threw the phone away as he pulled the covers on him trying to sleep. 

(To be continued...)
Gisel...part 3 is awesome with lots of questions...
between who is karthik here...suha doing a wild guess is it office karthik...???

Story getting interesting...
Waiting gisel ...next part ASAP please...!!!