Thendral

FF - Do I have a choice? P5 - Page 2

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Part4

Two seconds rolling over on his bed and he sat up again.

Damn! Who was this lady? Why of all people on this universe did she have to wrong call' him? And who was Karthik? Was it a prank call? But the lady did sound desperate. 

Well, what was he supposed to do if he wasn't in the equation itself?

Well then again, he was famous for bringing his friend's love together. Maybe he had to do the same here. He got up from his bed and made way to the washroom cursing under his breath on how long his day was going to be. 

Least did he know that it was going to be longer.

She noticed how sleep eluded her. She switched on the night lamp and took the first aid book her mother, Dr. Bhuvana had told her never to part with. They were wonderful parents, no doubt, and she brushed off the lone tear that threatened to fall. She took out a sleeping pill and looked at it with second thoughts. What if she didn't wake up in time for the marriage? It was scheduled for 9 AM. She would definitely wake up by then. And she popped in a pill not realizing what a big mistake it was. 

Outside was a big banner implying the marriage of some Mr. Anand to some Miss.Thulasi. 
It was 4.32 AM when he reached the place. 
Suddenly he noticed a very familiar face, his friend, Kanagu.
"What are you doing here Tamizh?", he asked curious.
"Nothing. What are you doing here?"
"I'm doing catering for this marriage."
"Ok. Listen. We need to talk." and pulled him aside to update on the crazy phone call.
"Sounds like the girl would suicide if Karthik' didn't come.", he finally said.
"I know. What do we do?"
"We can help her elope from here and then she could call him and problem solved."
"Sounds good. Help me enter her room."
"No problem. Come let's go."
Both of them enter and with no body suspicious of these two, it wasn't difficult to reach the bride's room.
Tamizh knocked the door twice and on receiving no response, he opened the door himself. 
On the bed, laid the most beautiful damsel he had ever seen, sleeping peacefully with the moon's light glowing on her face through the window. Breeze fighting with the slight twirls of her hair. 
She loves someone else, he told himself as his heart captured her snapshot. 
Cautiously he entered the room and tried waking her up, "Madam, madam...
Gaining no response from her, he placed his hands on his hips wondering what to do when he noticed the first aid kit and a bottle of pills out of its place.
Did she? Did she already? OMG! What has he gotten himself into? What was he going to do?

(To be continued...)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh la la Giselll.  And it gets better and better!  Hhhmm so Karthik must be her boyfriend right??  Interesting plot for sure. 
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part gisel...!!
So bhuvana is her mother...
Waiting for next part...!!
Gisel thumbnail
Part5

Calming himself and swallowing down his nervousness, he checked her pulse. She was definitely alive. But she didn't stir a bit. 
He rushed out to Kanagu and narrated whatever he saw inside, sweating profusely all the while. 
"I think we should wake up everybody."
"But how? What are we to tell to them? One way or the other we won't be saving her at the end. We would have to tell why we came and its equal to killing her."
"What do we do?"
"The plan remains. Except that we are taking her away."
"Tamizh, this is too much risk."
"I can handle it."
"Tamizh it is not a joke. It's an Inspector's marriage. This is kidnapping."
"I have decided. If it is going to save a life and a love, I will go to whatever extent it takes. Just tell me if you are going to help me."
"Alright, tell me what I should do."
Tamizh told him and in another 10 minutes, the girl was in the passenger's seat of Tamizh's car. (Imagine anything, the normal movie type; girl in the rice-sack or inside plantain leafs or prada😛.)
Tamizh got into the car, "Kanagu, go ahead and act normal. If you go missing, they would start doubting you. Act normal."
Kanagu, "Be careful. Call me once everything is over."

He turned the car left entering the first hospital in sight. It was 5:15 in the morning, yet the place was buzzing with people all around. He found a ward boy and soon the lady, was in the emergency room. After a couple of minutes, the doctor in charge came out of the room and looked directly at Tamizh with suspicious eyes.
"What is her name? How is she related to you?"
"She is my ..." Just then a guy came rushing with tears, "Doctor, my wife...my wife. Please save my wife."
"..wife.." Tamizh found himself saying before he could stop himself. Why he said that, he had no clue and the doctor's killing dagger looks made it worse. But without a word, she went to attend the other man's wife. 
What has happened to me? Of all relations on earth, wife?? He sat on the waiting chair with his hands supporting his face. Why not friend? Why not sister?
Just then the nurse came upto him, "Sir, your mrs has no problem. She just took a sleeping pill to sleep. You panicked unnecessarily. Don't worry, she will be awake in 3 hours. Sir you can you take her back home. She really doesn't have any problem."
"Ok."  he sighed and then signed the sheet that was handed on to him and turned only his collars to be caught hold by strong hands as he looked into two menacing eyes that threatened to kill him then and there. To top it all, a gun pointing to his forehead.

(To be continued...)
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uh oh!!!  Gun??  Interesting, thanks. 
Suha95 thumbnail
gisel ..yenga part 6...
Suha waiting...!!!
Gisel thumbnail
Part6

"Uncle, stop.
Tamizh turned to look at his saviour. He has seen him somewhere. 
"Uncle, this Tamizh, my school mate."
So that is where he had known him. His school friend. 
"Anand?"
"Tamizh. Sorry, I didn't think we had to meet like this. When did you marry Thulasi?"...me marry who?..."Man, you were always the brave guy. I had always imagined if you ever fell in love and married, you would do it in style, I never thought you would elope like this." NEITHER DID I AND I'M NOT ELOPING...he wanted to shout out.
"Anand, this is a big misunderstanding."
"What is a big misunderstanding? Don't you dare justify anything." the man who pointed the gun at him spoke up. He pulled his face closer and in a deadly tone, "You listen to me. This is my reputation at stake and my daughter's life. I love her. She gets what she wants. Today morning at 9 AM, as per schedule, you are tying the knot with my daughter and not another word from you." and he let go off his collar, put his gun in his pocket.
Tamizh stood there as if he had seen a ghost and that is when the man burst into laughter. Anand joined him. Tamizh totally confused at what was happening was trying to pinch himself to see if all this was a dream.
"Look at his face. Hey Tamizh, calm down." said Anand confusing him more.
"Son-in-law. Smile a bit. I have accepted your love." What? What love?
Adding to the confusion came a lady, "I'm Dr.Bhuvana and I own this hospital so of course, they informed me when my daughter who comes here daily, was admitted. Why didnt you guys come and say you were in love. We would have obviously arranged the marriage of you two."
"Come on Tamizh. Let's go to the marriage hall." Confused and scared as he was, he turned to look at the room. 
"Don't worry. She will come in time to the altar. You go ahead and get dressed. Let's keep it a surprise to her.
He started to protest only to be silenced seeing the gun in Velayutham's pocket.
On their way out, Anand whispered, "Thank you, man. I'm in love with another girl, Shamila. This marriage was forced on me.
"Really? The marriage was forced on you?Poor you." Tamizh said in a bitter, sarcastic tone, which Anand failed to notice.

8.45 AM

Tamizh tried his best to sneek out but was blocked by the henchmen and police men. What was he to do? There he was dressed in wedding attire for a wedding he wasn't even invited for. Where did all this security go when he had entered this place? If they had been there, none of this would have happened. To make matters worse, they had taken away his phone.

Anand and Velayutham entered to take him to the dias.

"Are you ready?" Anand whispered into his ears.
Tamizh looked down at his attire and breathed out, "Do I have a choice?"

(To be continued...)
Gisel thumbnail
The story is too bad & pathetic🤢😡...I guess I should just discontinue
Suha95 thumbnail
Gisel...
Part 6 is really nice...
Thulasi parents ivalo nallavangala...??...nice...

Gisel I want u to continue,the story...it is really nice and entertaining...lately the forum is very inactive..this ff is the one makes members to come back again...so don't discontinue...!!!
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very nice one...
story romba differnt..

pls update soon...