#2 SS: Arnav, I am Pregnant Season 2 *Thread Two*

Posted: 10 years ago

----NO FACE PALM ZONE----

YIPIEEE... SECOND THREAD.. 

NEVER THOUGHT THAT AIP2 WILLL REACH THE SECOND THREAD WITH JUST 6 CHAPTERS.. 
*DINKA CHINKA*

THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY READER OF THIS SS, WHO IS WITH ME FROM THE FIRST SEASON AND WHO HAVE JOINED THE SECOND SEASON... LOVE YOU ALL.

BLESSINGS FROM BJ AND DM!!

LETS "RUB AWAY" DAMN ITS๐Ÿ˜›

INDEX ๐Ÿ˜ณ

THREAD ONE

Chapter One Page 18 : Opposite Attracts???

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706684?pn=18�

Chapter Two Page 31 : Best You Ever Had!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91093813

Chapter Three Page 53 : Temptation

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91670963

Chapter Four Page 66 : About Last Night

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91941725

Chapter Five Page 87 : Chastity Home

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92320576

Chapter Six Page 121 : "IT"

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92923720

THREAD TWO

Chapter Seven Page 1 : A Man Of Passion.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93174315

Chapter Eight Page 31 : Addicted To You

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93694685

Chapter Nine Page 45 : Tonight, I'm Loving You!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/94837524

Chapter Ten Page 69 : The Jerk I Loved

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/95573041

Chapter Eleven Page 96 : What the fudge?!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98472029

Chapter Twelve Page 109 : Congratulations!

Chapter Thirteen Page 123 : Co-Operation!

Chapter Fourteen Page 133 : I messed it up!

Thread Three : Click here  

Edited by JforChimpanzee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WEIRD PROLOGUE/TEASER

Raizada Mansion

"Jeez di, you need to get out this house sometimes and enjoy your life.

That Shyam, he is not the end of the world..okay..you need fun in your life and so do I.. and puhleese stop pushing me towards this so called marriage.

"But, Arnav. I just want you to meet this girl..thats allI am not asking you to marry her right away.. at least mil to lo..?"

"Why di? why do you want me to stick to one? When there is millions of options available!!

And what is so special about this girl, anyways, that you are hell bend on matching her with me?

"Fine. I am getting late for the Pooja.."

"No di you are not going to do the Pooja..you are coming with me to the birthday party of Simran.."

Thank God.. I mean thanks to Arnav ek aur pooja se bach gayi mein

Devi Maiyya grinned. While Bhagwan ji stifled a laugh.

~*~

Gupta Mansion

"Ewe I am not going to marry that dumbo. I will find something better to do with my life. and wait you don't even ask me, if am ready for the marriage or not. Dad this is my dream career, and I don't want to ruin this, just because my Uncle's son wants to marry me so not DONE!! And he better grow up, I am not that 10year old Khushi anymore.

"Titaliya. I am not asking you to marry him today, you know how much he loves you. And moreover he resigned his job for you, just because you hated that firm.. try to understand beta.."

"Dad, I am getting late.. bye.."

"Iss Ladki Ko Main Kya Naam Doon?"

Naam to already de to diya hai "Khushi"

Bhagwan ji frowned while Sasi turned his face away annoyed.

~*~

Heaven

"Complicated, I know right.."

"But I agree with Khushi in this. She loves her career and damn she is a pretty good journalist.."

"But, you were so against Khushi and Arnav in the Season 1 of AIP

What has gotten into you suddenly?"

"This is Season 2 of AIPthoda changes to hona chahiye na Devi ji.."

~*~

This is going to be very very different than Season 1 like Bhagwan ji has mentioned above.

How it is different??

Well you need to read this SS to find out the same ๐Ÿ˜›

& Koi bada dil waala hai to ek banner bana do ๐Ÿฅฑ

ps : Those readers who were asking about my new FF

" Rabba Mere Kya Hai Teri Marzi".

Here is a bad news : I wont be starting the FF anytime soon.

Here is a good news : I will be posting the Prologue ASAP ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And for those who have no idea about this. Well never mind at all..๐Ÿ˜†

~*~

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kripya scroll down๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago

Banner : LaxhsaLoveARSHI

This chapter is dedicated to "PheonixTears" 

My Fellow Dosa ji!!.. Love you loads..!! ๐Ÿค—

&

Cheeni tu sudhregi nahi ๐Ÿ˜›

Stalk karke meri haddi pasli ek kardi...๐Ÿคข

Chapter Seven

A Man Of Passion.

"Are you nuts or what?"

Jyothi smacked Khushi's head playfully and then searched for something else to hit her with, to control the rage bubbling inside her. she just could not believe her loony of a friend, when she described those most beautiful words as "Horrendous". How dare she?

Meanwhile, Khushi was lost in her own thoughts. Well she had loved everything about that night. He was so caring towards her, and the concern in his had taken her to the edge, to let her heart trust him for once. But every other thing she had came across about him, stopped her from doing so.

He was constantly calling him from the morning and she had put the phone in silent mode, ignoring everything around her, until her best friend showed up from nowhere to have a share of those gory details about her encounter with the badass cop of Delhi Police.

"Wait... we can continue this later, now I have got some important thing to do.. so squeeze me.."

Khushi said and reached her cupboard to remove her small vanity bag and then stepped out of her room. Jyothi frowned and looked at her best friend with a confused look in her eyes. What the hell was she up to, now? She thought following her outside the room.

Sasi was sitting at the breakfast table, sipping onto his coffee while Khushi took a seat next to him and poured a cup of coffee for herself.

"In case you have forgotten, today is Sunday.. And Sunday means holiday, remember?"

Jyothi said rolling her eyes and Sasi grinned at his daughter over his glasses. Khushi put the mug back onto the table and stood up abruptly.

"I know right, but I have an important news to share with my editor in chief and then I have an appointment with Manorama aunty... so I will see you guys later.. bye bye.."

Sasi choked onto his coffee after hearing his horrible nightmare's name from his daughter's mouth. What the heck is wrong with this girl? Why is she hell bent on getting me married? Am I that bad? Can't she see that I am not interest in a second marriage and that too with that make up box?

"Snap"

Devi Maiyya grinned looking at Sasi's sad face while he shook his head vigorously. Even Devi Maiyya and Bhagwan ji have let him down. No one has any feelings for him. Guess season one was better, atleast he had Bhagwan ji with him and Barun to help them both.

Khushi blew them a kiss and disappeared outside the house. Jyothi was fuming, her hands on her hips while Sasi asked her to join him for the breakfast. Jyothi sat next to him and helped her with the sandwiches and coffee. She was starving after the "talk" with her best friend and her revelations had left her tongue-tied.

Arnav paced around his room, almost covering his ears with cotton as his sister went on and on with the aarti, that morning. Why is she so annoying? And whats with this special pooja's anyways? Was she so looking forward for a stable relationship for him? but cant she see Khushi is not that type? Well, she did not even respond to my confession yet. What was he to do now? He was been calling her mobile from hours. She was not answering neither she is calling him back.

Does that mean?

He trailed away lost for words or scared to face the reality of their one night stand. He had fallen in love with her from the day since they had started fighting with each other. He have not had realized it, until she was been injured one day and he had took her to the hospital.

Heck, he did not even knew that he was able to feel something different for any girl. Khushi was not any other girl, she was special in every way. Every damn thing about her was special and intriguing. But only one thing, left unanswered in his mind. Her cold behavior towards him after they had made love, she seemed alright, but the glow on her face and the twinkle in her eyes were not been there.

She did not love me, Devi Maiyya. He said looking upwards. Devi Maiyya sighed and looked at his sad face.

"She loves you damn it, she is just little confused about her feelings for you.. and you need to keep little patience so that we could suffer you with our spicy twists and turns... now go and eat prashad from your di. ohh.. poor you, you must be bored eating that every day, just like me..."

Arnav carried himself outside the room, checking his phone every now and then. Anjali's eyes widened to see Arnav already waiting for her prashad. She grinned widely and reached his sides in lightening speed.

"Chottey... you have changed so much... and I am so happy about you and Khushi ji.. she is really cute... And you two look amazing together.."

"Khushi, what?"

He frowned, stuffed his mouth with the laddoo, and left from there, lost in his thoughts.

"Awe adorable, he is too lost in her thoughts..."

Anjali blushed and walked back to the pooja room to decorate the mandir for the huge pooja in the evening. For the sake of his brother and future sister in law..

Khushi barged inside the editor in chief's room while the woman shot her an amused glance, smiling widely at her favorite employee. Khushi faked a smile in return and took a seat in front of her.

"Ms. Gupta, what a surprise... Hope you are doing great... I thought it was a Sunday..or am I hallucinating again?"

She arched an eyebrow at Khushi as she leaned onto the table. Khushi threw her bag onto the table and crossed her legs, thinking hard.

"I am doing amazing... and yes it is a Sunday...but I could not keep myself away from you...that's why came here...to have a chit chat with you..."

"A for Adorable.. I will give you 9 out of 10 for your professionalism.."

"A for Arnav Singh Raizada..."

Khushi said rolling her eyes and found her editor's eyes widening in surprise and alarm.

"A for ASR that is... and Where's the evidence?"

"I did not get any.. well I got busy with him.."

Khushi said carelessly leaning onto her seat while her editor shot her a curious look of confusion.

"Oh is that so? And what exactly you two were doing, that you forgot about the work you have been hired for..."

"We made love"

Ms. Payal Sharma's jaw dropped to the floor at her scandalous words.

"Uh-ahh... you mean you had sex...with him to get the evidence then forgot about the same.."

"No. I mean I made love with him and forgot about the evidences. But I have placed few pen cameras inside his study and have fixed a transmitter onto his mobile phone... that all I could do with the minimum time...I had in his house, except the love making part..."

Payal felt relieved after hearing that and she shook hands with Khushi.

"Well, was that necessary to have sex with him to get your work done..?"

Payal mocked and found Khushi glaring at her mercilessly.

"None of your business, as far as your work is getting done, you don't have to peek in my personal life and the necessities of me making love to the men..."

Khushi stood up abruptly and reached the doors. Payal was staring at her retreating back and then found her looking back at her.

"Besides, he was so passionate with whatever he does, I am truly lucky to be his first ever girl..."

"Gupta, I am afraid that you have already fallen for him, with your every being..."

Khushi looked at her phone screen helplessly as a certain name flashed repeatedly; making her heart skips several beats at a time.

"Hotty"

"Who is it?"

Sasi asked picking up the same and Khushi snatched the same away from his hands.

"What are you doing here, still? You were suppose to be with Manorama aunty, the whole evening, ohmigod, you have not left yet.. she might be waiting for you at the mall.."

Khushi said pushing him outside while he whined like a small kid. The vision itself was humorous and Bhagwan ji could not help but let out a chuckle at the father daughter duo. Sasi's eyes snapped up at him and he looked away instantly.

"Don't you do that.."

Sasi warned before climbing inside his car to get himself a fine make up box, who was now waiting for him at the mall. He tried to wear his aviators and Khushi snatched the same from his hands.

"Its no Aviators day... how are you going to Rub Away" when you two does not share an eyelock. I have asked her not to wear her pinky sunglasses today.. ugh!

Khushi said stomping out of there while Bhagwan ji gave a thumbs up expression to Sasi.

"Well, she has got a point dude, if you want to Marry Manoram, you must do "Rub Away" and that too starting with eyelocks. Now get going..."

"So you are upset that your best friend did it before anyone else?"

Aman asked cocking his eyebrows at a nervous Jyothi who had long stopped eating her ice cream as those words left his mouth unexpectedly. She rounded her eyes and the cone fell from her hands abandoned.

"NO... its not like that..."

Jyothi blushed and wiped her smeared face shyly. Aman was enjoying every bit of this conversation and the reaction from her side was priceless. He grinned widely as she moved a bit closer and whispered something into his ears.

"WHAT?"

"Yes, he did confess to her, but she says, she does not feel that way for him. can you imagine the attitude of that girl, I mean she is my best friend, but I felt like choking her to death, that instant. Well, every girl dies to hear those words from a guy and here she was being unreasonably arrogant and careless about his feelings for her. he might be heartbroken.."

Jyothi said sadly and found Aman's hands reaching for her cheeks. She breathed heavily as his fingers brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, lovingly.

"You are so cute, with your talks and antics.. well I gotta go now.. I will see you tomorrow... then..."

By that he pressed his lips firmly onto her cheeks and left from there. Jyothi places a trembling hand on her right cheek and her mouth fell into a huge gigantic "O". aman looked at her shocked face and got inside his car, whistling onto some old bollywood number.

Finally, Jyothi Priya gets her first kiss.

"Rub Away"

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unres

Naya thread and i m first 

Finally itna post cmnt krne ka baad v got a update dhynawad cheeniji apke wajah se humein update mila

No thnku to u jiji๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก u made us wait terribly for the update๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She how the tears are making it way to come out of my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bck to update 

Heck wat the hell is dis khushi gupta upto Bhagwanji ko toh pata hoga na aftr all he is the bhagwanji jinko sab pata rehta hai 

Poor jp khushi ko nai samjh sakti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

She did it wid arnav bt still she didnt feel for him ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sasi and manoroma jiji and bhagwanji kahan fasa diya bichare sasi ko aplog๐Ÿคข

Arnav is worried khushi is nt answering her call and hell worried dat whether she feels the same for him or nt bcz she didnt reciprocate d i love you to him

Jiji i cnt she my arnav worried please usko usski khushi de do

Mian bhagwanji bht sari rishwat dungi iske liiye chahe toh aap v le lena I knw bhagwanji ko kooi prblm nai hoga ismein 
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
k
Ramanchi ramanchi..!! Main first hu bas..!!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited.
First of all i want to say that it is the CLASSIC CASE OF CHEENI BEING RAMANCH-AISED๐Ÿ˜ก I am the first and I will be the first ever no matter where do I comment๐Ÿ˜› I love AIP2 dammit..!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chalo coming to the update, I loved it. New twist is amazing. One thing I can't understand is that how Khushi could be so casual about the things that happened between them? Is there any other razz? or she is just preventing to be casual but she likes him too? Oh God I am loving it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMFG Arnav loves her since the day 1 and realized his feelings the day he got slapwaa..!! (I love this super cool emo๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Okay now the question is why is that Payal girl wants Khushi to spy on Arnav? What is the truth and now there are bugs in ASR's room, what will happen next?

I am loving Shashi and Anjali too, they are funnier than last time๐Ÿ˜†
Same prasad every morning๐Ÿ˜†

I am happy for JP๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: Thank you for giving me new thread, I got a new home. Tambu gaad ke baith jaungi yahan..!! Humari manage poori karo..!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for new thread Di... 

Di ye to heights hai...
Har story mein esa twists hain ki my head is twisted and spinning... 

Khushi was their to collect evidence and she placed camera's n transmitter... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ก
Is Arnav a terrorist or something???

For what is she hired? ๐Ÿ˜• And Jyothi is also not aware of it...

Khushi is not picking his call... ๐Ÿ˜ก

This is sooo not done... 

And in all this I hate one person...Payal... ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ab kya hoga??? ๐Ÿ˜•

The little moments of Khushi with Shashi were sooo cute...  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am sooo loving this Manorama and Shashi track... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And their soon to happen Rub Away... ๐Ÿ˜†

And I also loved that little Rub Away better Aman and Jyothi... โค๏ธ

Awesome update... ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  โญ๏ธ

But I am tensed...
Why is Khushi keeping track on him...What has he done???
Please reveal the suspense soon Di...  
Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Cnt comment ryt nw... Abhi issi se kaam chalao... ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Wow aj update hoga AIP2 :D Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cheesemad

k

Ramanchi ramanchi..!! Main first hu bas..!!๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†
no ramanchi cheeni ji i m first wooohhooo๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›