Debate Mansion

~DOTW~ Buffie

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Debators , we have on the hot seat this week a debator who's a force to reckon with. A debator who every one knows to be not just very intelligent but a fierce fighter. She wins most debates she decides to tackle. She uses some very hard words that makes us go dash for a dictionary.😳  Lets all Welcome the Debator Vs Debator winner this week -

BuffieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Her real name is ..........urrrmmm not sure.She's going to answer this. She's a student , 18 year old and lives in India. Her ambition is (as mentioned in her slam book) "I have two...One is to become a successful business woman, and the second to be a successful avocational scribe=D"

So let me be the first to put forward questions to you :

Where in India do you live:
What are you studying currently:
The sections you visit on I-F:
Your favourite section on I-F
What brought you to I-F:
Your favourite artist(music):
Your Favourite books:
Your Fav author:
What are you reading currently (i hope not the dictionary😳):
Your favourite debator on I-F:
Your experience as a Debator Vs Debator:
Your Hobbies:
What are you currently reading:
Can you explan whats a "avocational scribe"
If there was one thing you could do which would be certain that you will succeed in it, what would that be:

So , every one plz put forward your questions to Buffie and welcome her on the hot seat this week !
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Congrats Buffie... 😊

Since im so nice πŸ˜‰ , i wont grill you, ill leave that to the others and sit here enjoy reading your answers πŸ˜† .

Have a great Week, and keep up the awesome debates! πŸ˜›

-Eisha

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congratulations.

Your Favorite top 3 movies and songs?
Do you prefer Hindi or English songs?
Do you have a boyfriend? πŸ˜‰ If not , do you have a crush on anyone right now ? 😊
Favorite color or colors?
What's the one thing you love about India?
you are 18 I believe, you must be in your first year of College...did senior students do ranging(don't know the spelling)on you? if they did, what did they make you do?
Do you want to stay in India or you want to settle somewhere else?
How many hours in a day you spent on India Forum?
Can you dance? 😊
If you were the President of the United States, what would you have done in response to September 09/11 incident?

sowmyaa thumbnail
Congratuations buffie!!! so nice to see you on hot seat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›....

my first question as I expect that this is the time you won't lie being on hot seat---

1. are you still mad at me? πŸ˜” πŸ˜’ πŸ˜›
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Buffie! πŸ‘

I'll think about the questions. In the meantime answer those which are already been fired at you. πŸ˜ƒ
jasunap thumbnail
hey buffie. congrats!!! πŸ‘ i shall be the second person to pose my questions. i look forward to reading your answers. so here i go.

1. if a can can be canned by a canner, then a canner can can a can cant he??? and why? πŸ˜†

2. "success for some people depends on becoming well known and for others it depends on not being found out!" what do you make of this???? πŸ˜‰

3."if i can survive death, i can possibly survive anything" if you were to debate on this one?? 😳

4. is reading the dictionary one of your favourite pasttimes? is it easy to swallow the chambers english dictionary, or do you prefer the oxford? then again would you go for webster?? πŸ˜†

i will let you take these on while i think of more and come back πŸ˜ƒ
jasunap thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Congratuations buffie!!! so nice to see you on hot seat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›....

my first question as I expect that this is the time you won't lie being on hot seat---

1. are you still mad at me? πŸ˜” πŸ˜’ πŸ˜›

hey sowmyaa, an interesting question.  you should have also laid the condition that buffie answer that one in complete honesty!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by jasunap - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasunap

hey sowmyaa, an interesting question. you should have also laid the condition that buffie answer that one in complete honesty!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am sure she will not lie...she is sincere that way πŸ˜‰ so that's why i thought to ask her again at this place 'coz i know she won't lie. right nushie πŸ˜’Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hey guys pose your questions to Buffie , but the girl is sleeping just now as its bed time in India. So expect your answers at night all you members from the US.😊
usachick821 thumbnail
hey!!, congratulations!! πŸ‘

u certainly deserve it, but i'm a bit confused, ur only 18???? U seem really mature for ur age πŸ˜ƒ