Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Rival Site article abt Nandini's launch

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally the rival site has come up with an article abt Desh Ki Beti..Nandini..

Article says: 

Sony Entertainment Television is back with a fresh story and this time it deals with the life of an ordinary girl who is all set to make a mark as a leader of the country. The show we are talking about is Rashmi Sharma Productions'Desh Ki Beti...Nandini that is geared up to be launched from 7 October.

Tracing the journey of a typical Indian woman from the confines of her home to the limelight and expectations of political greatness the show introduces the story of Nandini, a strong, selfless and a socially aware girl who exemplifies kindness and humanity.

Hailing from a middle class family, Nandini Pandey essayed by the beautiful Kirti Nagpure is a 23 year old, compassionate girl, who works for a wedding planning organisation. She is the sole bread winner of the family and is loved by one and all. She is also deeply patriotic and socially responsible, enabling her to be the youngest member to manage her housing society council.

Talking about the show, Keerti averred, "Every person will be able to relate to this beautiful character and get inspired by the show. Women work so hard every day managing their household and work that it was easy for me to just observe them and half my homework was done."

On the other end of the spectrum is Rajvir Raghuvanshi played by newcomer Rafi Malik who is a young, confident and wealthy young scion of a prominent political family. He has lived a major part of his life outside the country and has limited knowledge about the socio political situation of his homeland. But Rajvir is passionate about music, is creatively inclined and has no political ambitions whatsoever.

As Rafi quipped, "Since this is my first show am really looking forward to it. I can relate a lot with my character and playing the lead at the start of your career definitely gives you a high. And I am all set to have a great time with this show."

Rajvir and Nandini, the two unlikely protagonists whose paths converge to create a saga that forms the stage for exceptional developments and changes the trajectory of their lives.

Speaking on the launch, Sneha Rajani, Senior EVP and Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television, said, "At Sony, we believe that television is a reflection of our society. Each show is conceptualized with pronounced shades of realism and aspirations which are extremely relatable to our audiences and this is a very refreshing show. The audience today thrives on shows which offer wholesome family entertainment, one that they can all sit and watch together."

Producer Rashmi Sharma added, "This show is a very unique and relatable concept. Nandini will make every woman realise the managerial skills that they possess and inspire them. She will make everyone realise that a woman who can manage her family and her relationships so well even in adverse conditions, can also manage the society and the nation efficiently as these are the qualities a nations leader also needs to possess. We are looking forward to our association with Sony and I am confident the viewers will appreciate this show," she added.

Other important characters on the show will be played by Sujata Sehgal, Suhasini Mulay, Muni Jha, Manoj Chandila and Shahab Khan.

So gear up to watch this political drama show every Monday-Thursday starting 7 October, 9pm on Sony TV.

Edited by Prads - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS the article Prads ðŸ˜Š happy with such a grand promotion ðŸ˜›