Why is it always CC vs CNWK?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read a lot about comedy circus vs comedy nights with kapil... Some say CC is and will be best, some say Kapil is a genius... I wonder why cant we watch and enjoy both? πŸ˜• I love both the shows... CC has been my fav ever since it started... And Kpil's show now is pure fun and laughter... I believe he is absolutely the best at what he doesπŸ‘ I really want that one of the shows could change it's time slot so they dont clash... I have also read people say Kapil's show is repetitive now with the dadi and all.. I guess so is CC with jokes on Archana, Bharti on her weight and Lalli, etc. But we still love to watch them? So I just wish both these shows do well and dont eat into each other... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by smallwonder

I have read a lot about comedy circus vs comedy nights with kapil... Some say CC is and will be best, some say Kapil is a genius... I wonder why cant we watch and enjoy both? πŸ˜• I love both the shows... CC has been my fav ever since it started... And Kpil's show now is pure fun and laughter... I believe he is absolutely the best at what he doesπŸ‘ I really want that one of the shows could change it's time slot so they dont clash... I have also read people say Kapil's show is repetitive now with the dadi and all.. I guess so is CC with jokes on Archana, Bharti on her weight and Lalli, etc. But we still love to watch them? So I just wish both these shows do well and dont eat into each other... πŸ˜Š

Both are good shows but CC has becoming boring particularly in this season. Apart from some acts the whole season is boring. Rakhi Sawant, Claudia are the worst contestants and has spoilt CC's charm. CNWK meanwhile is currently more popular than CC. CNWK has Kapil whereas CC has Krushna and Sudesh. In CNWK apart from Kapil rest are waste.

Whereas in CC apart from Krushna and Sudesh only Mantra delivers good performances rest are boring. It is time now for the makers of CC to get back comedy superstars like Ali Agar, VIP, Siddhart Jadhav, Swapnil back to Comedy Circus. Bring in  Raju Srivastav, Rajeev Nigam etc. CC needs good comedian else CC will not survive long.
Because both are comedy shows and air on the same day at the same time so there will be comparison.
over the years generally the quality has gone down for CC
before the acts were par excellence
now they are ok

CCNK is funny with the guests n guthi n dadi

the begining sketch with the family has been very boring
For me the best phase was when rohit shekar were judges now Claudia rakhi are spoiling it they are non actors
Kapil is good rt now lets see
CNWK is no great shakes. Kapil has done better in Laughter Challenge and CC. They lost even popular character like Gutthi. But the show is popular because it is less a comedy show and more of a funny celebrity interview show. People watch it for stars too - how they interact with Kapil and the audience.

CC is boring nowadays because only Krushna and Sudesh are good or to some extent Bharti and Mantra. Archana and jokes on her are repetitive.

Arbaaz and Sohail are useless judges. Rohit Shetty and Shekhar Suman were better.

They need to improve writing, change sets, get back comedians like Shakeel, Rajiv Nigam, VIP and also re-start the tradition of pairing popular TV/music/film celebs with comedians. Celeb guests and interaction with them needs to be stepped up too. Khan brothers as judges and jokes on Khan clan are stale.

Sony is struggling of late. All their shows' stories and promotions are irregular and haywire. Where's the charm?

The way Sony pulled all of Star One's Laughter Challenge guys to their fold when they started CC, similarly now Colors is pulling all comedians to itself under CNWK.

We should have Johny Lever, Sunil Pal, Raju Srivastav and other finalists/winners from Laughter Challenge and artistes from Sab TV's comedy shows.

System of judgement and scoring should be scrapped. Makes no sense to judge seasoned faces or conduct competition between same people all the time. Archana and co. can add to the humour with their comments and celeb guests should also be engaged in comedy instead of giving comments or any interviews.

Kapil only insults people in CNWK and his ability is restricted there as a comedian due to his responsibilities as a host and interviewer.

CC has no such limitations so if they buck up then they can offer more comedy and variety.