Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki

Pooran Kiri to essay Madhasur in Life OK's...Bal Ganesh

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Pooran Kiri to essay Madhasur in Life OK's Katha Mahadev Putra Bal Ganesh Ki

To see pic of actor click here - Pooran Kiri to essay Madhasur in Life OK's...

Cashing in on the popularity of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, Triangle Films Company has rolled out Katha Mahadev Putra Bal Ganesh Ki on the weekend slot, a time that is mostly viewed by the kids.

As per the on-going track, Ganesh (Sadhil Kapoor) has conquered Mamtasur already and has spread happiness in the town again. Parvati (Pooja Bose) and Mahadev (Mohit Raina) are very happy to see him teach the asur a lesson.

Having said this, Mahadev will express his mind to Parvati about how it would not be easy for Ganesh as he will face a bit of difficulty with the next asur being Lobhasur. In the upcoming episodes, Lobhasur will plead for an apology from the mighty Ganesha.

Post this track on 6 October 2013, a new track will open with the entry of Madhasur which will be played by Pooran Kiri.

Speaking about his character in the show, Pooran said, "Yes, I play Madhasur on the show and will start shooting soon. With regards to my character, Madhasur will always be in a state of intoxication and drunkenness. This show is targeted more towards the kids, so I would also be bringing in a comic element into Madhasur."

Get ready for an interesting track!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing, Manan.
Eagerly looking forward to see the track.