Kissing! Nina and Ian in Season 5

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/128259/Kissing-Kissing-Nina-Dobrev-And-Ian-Somerhalder-To-Lock-Lips-A-lot-In-New-Season-Of-The-Vampire-Diaries

BY DEEPIKA RAJANI ON OCTOBER 3, 2013

'Kissing, Kissing': Nina Dobrev And Ian Somerhalder To Lock Lips A lot In New Season Of The Vampire Diaries?

Nina labeled Caroline Dries tweet about TVD as the 'perfect description'

• EMAIL1 SHARE0 TWEET2

It looks like Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are going to be getting pretty close in the new season of The Vampire Diaries in the US tonight.

With the premiere of the new season just hours away, the cast and crew of the show took to Twitter to share their excitement and as co executive producer for the show, Caroline Dries tweeted yesterday: "Kissing. kissing. kissing. murder. kissing. kissing. kissing. death. #TVD tomorrow!", Nina responded with:

"LOL perfect description!!"

And she's not wrong as a recent trailer of the supernatural drama saw Nina and Ian's characters Elena and Damon getting romantic and sharing a kiss as Elena had a bath. 
In the selected scene, Elena can be seen admitting that she's worried that something could go wrong. She says: "I've got this weird feeling that something bad is about to happen."

Someone's excited about the new season of the show (Ian Somerhalder / Instagram)

But not taking Elena's premonition too seriously, Damon can be seen telling a concerned Elena: "Well it is, you're leaving tomorrow. You're trading all of this for communal showers," making reference to Elena heading off to college and graduating from High School in the last season.

As Damon teases Elena, she says: "Can't you just be a normal boyfriend and support me as I attempt to have a normal collage experience?"

But obviously not in the mood to be serious, Damon who comes close to Elena says: "I'd rather ply you with champagne and convince you to stay", before embracing her in a kiss.

However, Nina and Caroline weren't the only ones to show their excitement about the show as Ian Somerhalder posted a picture on Instagram of him holding up a piece of paper with the words "Tomorrow #TVD".

Having posted the caption: "Are you READY!!!!!", Nina retweeted it, adding: "Yesssummm he's right! Tomorrow is #TVD day! S***s about to get real!"

We can't wait!

Style hit: Take a peak at leading lady Nina Dobrev's super-impressive wardrobe

Tags : Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Vampire Diaries

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/128259/Kissing-Kissing-Nina-Dobrev-And-Ian-Somerhalder-To-Lock-Lips-A-lot-In-New-Season-Of-The-Vampire-Diaries#ttUPhuvYTh6Z6GIL.99