Thursday, 3rd October 13 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Joseph suggests asking Thuls & Deepa for a good tailor & Roja says she's never seen them before & takes the blouse inside. 

Prabha invites Sham to the office & introduces him to TA. TA asks him about his studies & interests. Sham says he's open to any job & he's motivated to work hard in the right way. TA suggests putting him in the admin role left by Suchi. Sham asks Prabha to give him 3 days & explains his friend is away & that he needs to find a place to live. Prabha tells him to come & stay at his house. 

Joseph comes to TA's office & tells him to invite Roja & Kanagu to their house for dinner. TA agrees, calls Thuls & tells her to get ready to see someone regarding her college admission & then invite Kanagu & Roja to dinner. 

Some guy comes to MM's house & gives Padma the kalyaana pudavai. Padma's overjoyed, calls Pavi & asks her whether she likes it. MM says they didn't even remove the price tag & sollama solluranga to spend more money. Padma ignores him & asks Pavi about the saree. Pavi says she doesn't like the colour & she will wear one of her old saree. Padma doesn't listen & MM tries to explain about Pavi's aasai & how Pavi's maapilai is different to TA. Padma tells him not to compare her maapilai to TA & leaves. 

Thodarum

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Sri.

I hope you get humilated by your new found gumbal soon.  Infact, I think it is already started.  Best of luck to you.  (Me, waiting eagerly to read the updates)

Thanks sri for the update...

really appreciate Padma's consistency in her expressions, acting n dialog delivery..refreshingly diff somehow...
Thanks for the updates.

Waiting to see how TT get tied up with Pavi/Sekar track and with Roja.