Samir Soni AT# 68 Chahun Mai Ya Na - Ashu [Note: 76] - Page 110

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by eshi.nl

😲 😲 these members don't even know how to behave on a public forum and don't have manners to talk to girls 😲 and commented on personal life 😡 😡

I was laughing at his comments which made him even more furious😆😆 What else can you do when people get so low, just laugh at them or ignore them😆😆😆
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

hi rush.seems u r on break seeing here after some time😃... wat shows u r watching.no specific topic in my mind now...I can discuss to some extent if not seeing tat show also😃

not break but getting my hse painted...so have to clean up once the guys go...come v late...n then no one is here 

Only BB7 n that too on n off...saw an episode of Bachelorette🤢 n thanked my stars that SS is not the host...honestly had wanted him to host a show n got carried away...but really THANK GOD...nnnooo ways...not THAT CRAP🤢
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
Does any one sees mallika bachelorette show y they make tat shows just mockering n bb too much scripted n too much fake n y can't they keep games with some class the way they carry strategies r undescrible 👎🏼 I am not watching any of these but ve heard abt them.salman ko just money raining na money cyclone it seems 😆
Originally posted by Rush2220

Sorry bhool gayi, next time zarror havan karenge saath saath😆😆

That idiotic guy said to me that woman like me encourage rape and other violence in India by supporting someone like Armaan. HE said if you like him so much then I am sure you will name your son Armaan and will raise him to be exactly like him. Also that I am kala teeka in the name of a woman😡😡😡

I said I don;t watch TV shows to learn parenting skills and yeah I could name my son Armaan if I liked not because of the contestant Armaan but because It's a nice name and that guy just went berserk on me. 

Mods ne warning diya usako😆😆😆

🤣 I mean really 🤣 yaar log itne bhi stupid ho sakte hai😆😆 dhat teri ki mughe apne bete ka naam 'bachchan' rakhna chahiye tha🤣 after all i was/am such a huge fan of him in those days

such ppl should be IGNORED...they make a BIG fool of themselves...they dont need our help also to prove that they are idiots 😆😆 they do it by themselves by their comments😆😆

[/QUOTE]

Haan Mai bhi ek bete ka naam, Bachchan, ddosare ka Akshay Kmar, Teesare ka Samir rakhoongi toh woh sab bhi bade stars ban jayenge😆😆😆

I mean who really watched BB jaisa show to learn parenting skills or to learn moral and ethical lessons😆😆😆

As yo said some people are best IGNORED😉😆😆 We have done it n the past as well right😉😆😆
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Now finally this AT finished 🥳
Me leaving bye guys
Lagta hai Bhavii ludak gayi

ya finally...now Ashu can take a sigh of relief😃

Bye Eshi n will call u 2morrow😃

not break but getting my hse painted...so have to clean up once the guys go...come v late...n then no one is here

Only BB7 n that too on n off...saw an episode of Bachelorette🤢n thanked my stars that SS is not the host...honestly had wanted him to host a show n got carried away...but really THANK GOD...nnnooo ways...not THAT CRAP🤢

🤣 🤣 don't remind me that show.never wanted Sameer to host such a show.watched for 5mins that's enough. 😆

ya finally...now Ashu can take a sigh of relief😃

Bye Eshi n will call u 2morrow😃

Ashu ki AT khatam Yay🥳

Bye Eshi😊

Rush Finally New AT😃😃