Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Super thread Ravi.. 👍🏼

Roja..

We love the humour in your updates.. in fact I got hooked to IF only for your updates. Left right and Center roja's updates and reading them would get me rolling on floor. your command over English amazing.. Need a dictionary most of the times.. 

Thanks for enduring puppet show for atina and me... 🤗

I (can say We) miss your updates.. Why don't you start writing a lot more just to help us laugh over the absurdity we watch in these serials..

We miss your CKs too .. Will you start a CK for current Tamil serials..

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Kalki, wow, you nailed it. I am upfront with my comments. Do you think that serials of today do not deserve it 😉? I know that you and me liked 7 C because it was dealing with children of a rural school - what happened later? You were patient enough to stick with it and update but I could not be loyal . Well, I lost my ability to suffer fools, i guess 😉

I am a straight forward person Kalki - You do know that from my answers, don't you? And, I do not sugar coat Kalki - only humor coat 😉

Thanks Roja - compare to Sun Tv i like Vijay - kids made to stick and i have to translate to my daughter - i made her see it - so she know there is a world out there with kids with little still they enjoy their live - live in Toronto she has latest toys Ipod touch - WII game you name it - kids don't know the value - she can't understand Tamil very well - basic words ok

Even i used to watch Super singer - now i don't - i don't like their methods - they say people vote - judges select one people select one - the vote goes to people select i can't accept it - it has to be talent not voting - SM i stopped watching - can't make us fools
eclat thumbnail
Thanks, RP.
Please may I request you to start some CKs.  Can we have fun?!!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Eclat and Nithya - I would love to . I do not watch any serials and also not familiar with many new members. If I do CK s , it has to involve the members and you both know how much I can rag people - will they take it in the right spirit? Anyways, I am going around the threads and reading the posts - I will choose a few - ask them about using their names and then start spinning, ok? 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haiya.. Thank you Roja..  Waiting for your CKs..

Last time Thirumurugan.. this time Thirukumaran and Kumarana kizhi kizhinu kizhikanum.. Ok .. 
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

@ Eclat and Nithya - I would love to . I do not watch any serials and also not familiar with many new members. If I do CK s , it has to involve the members and you both know how much I can rag people - will they take it in the right spirit? Anyways, I am going around the threads and reading the posts - I will choose a few - ask them about using their names and then start spinning, ok? 

Can someone tell me what a CK is???
Seems semma exciting 😆
rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Can someone tell me what a CK is???
Seems semma exciting 😆

CK = Comedy kalakkals. I used to write regularly - mainly to tackle the directors / stories of Tamizh serials. I used to watch quite a few serials and vented out my frustrations - laced with an over dose of humor 😉 You can check them out in Fun Topics.
eclat thumbnail
Yipppeee... thanks in advance, RP.
neenga ezhudharEn nu sonnavudan engaLukku rhymingaalaam vardhu paarungO!!! ;)
rojapoooo thumbnail
Pallankuzhi, am I done here? Officially? Nalla vaarthai sOllu Jakkamma
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja - Ungaloda choice! 😆