So baccho what did u understood frm Nandini's P.C.,articles & vide

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

lol no m not going to talk about Nandini's theme or its character πŸ˜† its something related to Keerti Nagpure who is going to essay Nandini's role

During Parichay days  me n my few forum mates were discussing  why keerti doesnt gives frequent interviews! Well now i guess i got the answer 😳 It was colors aka rangeela channel & PH who was barring her from giving interviews!

And if u guys notice we have got more interviews of her after Parichay ended than when the show ran πŸ˜† 

And the point to be noted here is SONY CHANNEL is very good at promoting there shows thru social media, hoardings, cast & crews intv & they do let them give intv anytime & alot many of u might of noticed farhan's intv against SI & ChCh PH(frm ChCh fame)! So let him speak n after the fight took much bitter turn Sonytv had to foot in!

Now u guys must be thinking m asking u guys to expect much frm Sonytv! Bt no m not m just asking u guys to keep tweeting & mailing sonytv ur views about the show!

U can follow @sonytv & @sneharajani as they bth r constatntly tweeting about Nandini & yes stay in touch wid other reporters too :)

Thanks for bearing me for so long πŸ˜†

Nidz u are right that keerti giving more interviews and we getting articles abt her now πŸ˜Š but is that possible that chenal and PH can stop an actor for giving interview and y πŸ˜• and u said right that sony promote there show very well πŸ‘ they are promoting DKBN every possible way πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒand very happy that keerti working for sony chenal πŸ˜Š me surley tweet for nandini  thanks πŸ˜›
yes mital an actor has to take permission frm PH n channel before giving any intv related to show n her bcoz sometimes it may go against PH n channel 😳
Originally posted by -Nidz-

yes mital an actor has to take permission frm PH n channel before giving any intv related to show n her bcoz sometimes it may go against PH n channel 😳
ok then it seems colors and Ek never allowed keerti to give interview πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by divya.d

ok then it seems colors and Ek never allowed keerti to give interview πŸ˜‘

yeah bcoz Ek's jealousy towards our lovey dovey couple SaTi 😳😑
Nidhi i agree with you. 

Originally posted by lovergirlalina

yeah bcoz Ek's jealousy towards our lovey dovey couple SaTi 😳😑

SaTi

agree with u nidhiπŸ˜› want more & more interview from KeertiπŸ˜‰
woah i never knew actors take spl permission from ph and channel before they do any interviewπŸ˜•
so if keerti has more interviews now then its sure that they stopped herπŸ˜†

n yeah id be sending my reviews too...πŸ˜ƒ