|| 24 Episode Discussion Thread || - Page 3

rvs43 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_M

Random people who look/sound like Abhijeet/Daya/Fredericks, like one of Pradhan's men. We might just see some CID lookalikes in police/security groups that don't get the job done properly. I don't expect Anil Kapoor to openly play CID jokes in this show.

I thought there was a minor mistake or goof up in last episode. Moment Tisca got phone from her daughter about kidnaping they dint call cops ! Plus when they were caught on check post they should have told cops their daughters are kidnapped. I personally felt entire bribe scene with cops was unwanted .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree even I found it weird why they didn't clearly tell the cops that their kids are in danger. 
And yes the bribing scene was the most annoying one in an otherwise good episode.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The same inspector who risked his life to capture a terrorist wanted by JSR? Can't be as bad as we've made him out to be, and he's far more competent than Pradhan's cordon and the RAW boss, who couldn't do their job.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Both cops were different. The first one was more stout while the second guy was leaner.
I liked the way they showed a comparison between the two. One extremely rude and corrupt while the other dedicated to his duty and who ended up giving up his life for the same.
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Arjun_M thumbnail
One more dead. This time, it's the more lethal of the kidnappers. Another casualty off-screen. Maybe we need a separate thread for casualties/fatalities, as there's one dead per episode, and this isn't CID.

That Vadra gets sicker hour by hour. He could be the insider plotting against Aditya. With likely help from WNCC- or they're blackmailing him for Government funding for their channel- much like our news channels running on Government funding.
Arjun_M thumbnail
I missed today's episode, bar that Rohan/Dev scene and Trisha in the car. Disappointingly, the 12AM run has been replaced with some Big Boss package. I'll have to try my luck tomorrow, unless someone can tell me which run has today's episode.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You ll get it Tomorrow  at 1 PM I guess...!!!
zephyr29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_M

One more dead. This time, it's the more lethal of the kidnappers. Another casualty off-screen. Maybe we need a separate thread for casualties/fatalities, as there's one dead per episode, and this isn't CID.

That Vadra gets sicker hour by hour. He could be the insider plotting against Aditya. With likely help from WNCC- or they're blackmailing him for Government funding for their channel- much like our news channels running on Government funding.

@bold, Actually this seems like a good idea so those who are uncomfortable watching violence can kind of have an idea of what to expect in each episode. In my opinion, so far the violence hasn't been too bad.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Do you want it to be a Members Only post? I don't know the forum/BB code for that. We keep the written updates and video links locked for members, and I feel this should be too.
Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Yeah I think that would be better.