Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If you follow political news in India and this show, does the timing of the assassination attempt on Aditya Singhania scare you? An attempt to shoot him via sniper rifle failed, but created a lot of panic. Flash forward to Sunday, at an East Indian city, in the late morning.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Arjun Patna blasts right??
But scarcely does real life have such enthralling stories behind 'failed' blasts...!!
I feel these threats will make Modi more and more strong by each day as well as the so called "secularism" threats...
Arjun_M thumbnail
@Sourya Patna blasts indeed. The only difference was that you didn't have a sniper, but a sapper- instead of guns, there were bombs. The scary part about the real-life attempt was the bomb right under the stage!
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey how come no WU for Saturday? Or did I miss that thread?

Anyways, did anyone find it strange that the guy following JSR didn't check on Nikita to make sure she was really dead? For someone as precise as Yakoub, you would think he would have instructed his man to be careful about these things.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Even I noticed that. I felt this person is actually in league with Nikita, and Nikita was the one who faked her own death to cross over. Not quite.
The truth about 24 is that nearly everyone in the first season dies, either in this season, or later on. Plenty of side-switching also occurs. Nobody can be trusted. 

Anil Kapoor is aware of the fact that people may crack the plot based on what happened in the US show, so there may be several re-tools along the way.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its for that reason alone I have never opened the US version thread. But I heard from last week's episodes they have changed track from the US version, which is a good move. 

I, for one, really hope Nikita is not in league with the bad guys, she is too awesome of a character to cross over to the other side. But like you said, no one can be trusted.

Really looking forward to Shabana Azmi's entry tomorrow/day after. From the looks of Nikita, Abhilasha Grewal does not seem very popular at the ATU.
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Arjun_M thumbnail
None of the RAW people are popular at the ATU. Gill, I call a CID joke. Abhilasha seems to be reasonably competent, but she too will fall short. The question is, how short.

We finally get to see who is issuing orders to Yakub. But then, his identity is also not known- and this Vikrant? Seriously? First he's in bed with Mehek Ahuja (already someone calls it the Robert Vadra-Barkha Dutt affair), and then he's hobnobbing with this boss. Who knows who this boss is, and what his next move will be.

Hey look, it's Rahul Khanna!
Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago
Arjun_M thumbnail
This Abhilasha Grewal, I feel, may get taken out sometime early. She's much too competent to be spared, unlike Gill. She could also be a villain acting against the interests of the ATU.

The Casualty Ward will have an entry by the time JSR completes another interrogation.

Were you surprised when you saw Yakub taking orders from someone, and under a little stress? He now has a weakness, surely. But I was surprised when Raja, Yakub's boss, was following someone else's orders. He was aided by that member of the family all along, who even helped fix Aditya's dates!
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was not surprised to see Yakub  taking orders...After all he was not supposed to be the mastermind...the political background of freeing the leader seems reasonable!
Arjun_M thumbnail
Fake Max blows up Mehek's residence, with Mehek trapped. That channel was already revealed as media for sale, and remote-controlled by politicians. Maybe there's something to take out of this, given how our real-world new media is on the payroll of the political ruling class? The producers of 24 seem to hate them just as much as those social media volunteers.