24's first episode keeps the Promise made. BRILLIANT!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys...😊

My name is Rajla and i thought of sharing by 2 cents on the episode with all of you. Having had my share of watching Hindi Soaps and having seen theOriginal English 24 Series...I truly applaud the team for making this possible. 👏 👏 👏 For attemting to do something different and pulling it off amazingly well...I know it's just 1 episode down and one can never know if the same opinion can be maintained with the upcoming episodes but for a 1 Hr Episodic of the 1st episode of the series they were hands down superb!!!

Anil Kapoor has indeed blessed Indian Television by giving something out of the box than the same old saturated soaps and saas-bahu sagas. The amount of research and work that has gone into the making of the show, shows in every frame...The settings, the sets, the costumes, music, lighting, dialogues, acting, direction everything was top notch.

A huge round of applause to the Casting Director because the actors who have been roped into play the characters that were introduced today fitted in perfectly...Like it was tailor made.

Everything about the show looked sleek and uber cool just like it is supposed to be.

And last but not the least...Special Mention to the last 5 Mins of the Show where the Girl lures the Photographer Max into the Washroom and kills him as well as the air-hostess. For the first time in an Indian Series i came across such a swift, flawless action sequence... The girl was fast, smooth and spot on in the scene which not many of the Hindi Soap actors can't pull off and not once did it look like it was a Hindi Series.

Its wonderful that Anil Kapoor has decided to not experiment on the story line and stick to the "REMAKE" word because certain things lose the beauty and authenticity when experimented with...I am sure that Abhinay, Rensil etc will tweak the original show to suit Indian Audience...but i am also certain after tonight's episode that the Team has taken to changing the phase of Indian Television.
Edited by rajla - 10 years ago
Yes, that girl did the fight scene, the parachute scene, jumping off the plane really  well. Otherwise we have females doing stuff like this in a very girly manner.
Overall, fantastic start and addictive.
Originally posted by orms

Yes, that girl did the fight scene, the parachute scene, jumping off the plane really  well. Otherwise we have females doing stuff like this in a very girly manner.
Overall, fantastic start and addictive.

Yeap that was truly Classy