WOW...

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hello all🤗 i'm amina...
i just watched the first episode...OMG it doesnt look like a hindi show atall...have to say they have really tried👏👏 
i bow down to them👍🏼 i'm actually really impressed at this and i'm will gladly say they are really keeping up to standards👏👏

and awnnn i dont know if there is any EHMMBH fan here but i was really smiling like anything when that guy on the plane was singing the title song😃 brought back beautiful memories !!😳

well so far i'm liking it !! and i'm not even going to compare it with the original one because that wont make any sense..i will just watch and enjoy because i'm sure i'm going to like it like i the original one...hopefully i wont be disappointed😳

wishing the show good luck👍🏼..i'm sure it is going to rock...so far the first episode was awesome !!
Edited by sallybaby - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They should promote it more on the media. The show is simply breath taking and anil Kapoor looks so good.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not that impressed with the first episode because I keep comparing it to the original one..
I should stop comparing I guess and then it will be better. But, will surely watch as long as they don't spoil it.. 😳

They can't be sued becuase AK has bought the rights to remake it .. True, like I said in the other thread, I thought the essence of 24 will be maintained with different storyline but koi baat nahi will watch it..

No.. nikita is Nina Myers.. I think Chloe is the one who is shown in the precap.

And this Tej guy, I am not liking him at all.. He seems like he is Tony.. I loved Tony's character a lot..
Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
sallybaby thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

They should promote it more on the media. The show is simply breath taking and anil Kapoor looks so good.

anil kapoor promoted it alot before it started...he went to big boss and other shows to bromote it...but yh, they should promote it more...the show has lots of potential and the fact that anil kapoor is there just makes everything better than it already is😳
sallybaby thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

I am not that impressed with the first episode because I keep comparing it to the original one..
I should stop comparing I guess and then it will be better. But, will surely watch as long as they don't spoil it.. 😳

They can't be sued becuase AK has bought the rights to remake it .. True, like I said in the other thread, I thought the essence of 24 will be maintained with different storyline but koi baat nahi will watch it..

No.. nikita is Nina Myers.. I think Chloe is the one who is shown in the precap.

And this Tej guy, I am not liking him at all.. He seems like he is Tony.. I loved Tony's character a lot..

nah..i think this is just like a book...you shouldnt expect so much from a movie that was made from a book because obviously it is going to be different...just like here because obviously the storyline will be changed a bit so yeah it is good you stop comparing if not you will not enjoy it...😛

oh ok that makes sense..so they bought the right..cool cool😳

oh is she?...wonder why she reminds me of chloe so much🤔
sallybaby thumbnail
charmi is that you i see out there? where are you hiding ?😲😆
do come out😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I absolutely loved the first epi. It had the correct pace, plus the actors were perfect.
I never watched the first season of 24, only watched the last few seasons of it, so maybe its easier for me to like it.

AK can't be sued as he bought the rights from 20th Century Fox. 😊

Can't wait for today's epi. 😳
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Please note that Anil Kapoor has taken permission from Fox Network and the Production to remake 24 for the indian audience, he has signed disclaimers and contract to enable him to produce this show, never did he mention that this show is anything but a remake of the original, so suffice to say it will be exactly the same, and i dont think Fox or the production will allow him to change any of the concept
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have not watched the original serial so this was a wow
Loved AK grand entry on Tv 
Every character acted superbly well 
Cant wait for todays epi
sallybaby thumbnail
okay i get it... anil bought a right...it was a mistake i didnt know that...
anyhow edited...