Inspired from Timebomb?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Seeing 24 I suddenly remembered one show I had watched a few years back...Rajeev khandelwal's time bomb...the sound of the digital clock...the tension...everything was the same.Though that show was not so high on star quotient but really nice in its own terms.Rajeev did fabulous job in dat. There two Rajeev had a daughter and a wife who were not happy with him for him being 24*7 busy with his work as he is a RAW agent. Many things r very similar here too.
Muks: This 24 is a remake of the American 24 series.. Everything in this is similar to the original one. Time bomb probably took the inspiration from the original 24 not the other way around ! 
Originally posted by dixie123

Muks: This 24 is a remake of the American 24 series.. Everything in this is similar to the original one. Time bomb probably took the inspiration from the original 24 not the other way around ! 

Ohh didnt know abt it...me and my lil knowledge of english shows 😆

Actly time bomb came 5-6 years ago but i loved it...n yesterday when i watched 24 it reminded me of that show.May be both r inspired from the english version only.But hv to say 24 is very nice...ofcrse who can match actors of the league of anupam kher and anil kapoor.
I don't think it is inspired from the mentioned show as it is a remake

of the American series 24 however if Timebomb is inspired from the

original 24 then can think about it .

Just my POV :)
24 India is the Indian remake of the American show 24. Time Bomb 9/11 is a copy, which Fox managed to shut down. That show was a laugh riot even before this 24 was launched.
evn i donno abt eng shows neither do i hv interest on them...

bt when i saw this indian "24" promos and the 1st epi yday,it cud make me remember ONLY Rajeev's Time Bomb..i used to be an ardent viewer of tht show...such an awesome show tht ws..

nw likin this 24 too...
Even I liked Time Bomb when it came out, but now, not so much- and that's before 24 India came on air. It wasn't produced so well. That way, even CID wasn't (and still isn't) produced so well, and also feels stereotypical at times, but we all love it for its storyline and acting. Somehow, the 24-ka-copy feel of TB caused some negative word of mouth, and I guess Fox shut it down.
well I guess Indian shows are inspired by american shows... & time bomb was one such show... I haven't seen time bomb... but promos of that were interesting... & quite similar to english shows...
Dont think so!
Acc to most viewers 24 is lot better!!
Totally agree with u Malika.Even I was reminded of that show time bomb.It started of very well but the ending was very badly done with Akashdeeep saigal as the terrorist.But I liked Aamir bashir' 's role in the show.very much.
This is very good show with high production values,in fact yesterday while watching it I was totally engrossed.