Savitri

Will Miss The Show And Everyone Here

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Now that Savitri has ended, hope the forum is kept open for a while.
I would just like to say i will miss the show and everyone here too. I made quite a few friends and had fun when the forum was active. Many came and went. Those who havent been active for a while miss them too.

Also thanks to everyone who commented on my neverending topics  πŸ˜†. Thanks to all the written updaters and the video uploader Sonyfan.

I'm sure we'll all meet on some other forum when another show takes our interest   πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Wish all the actors all the best and hope they all get something soon.
Edited by FIZK6 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Same here
Will miss this forum and some good people I had talked
As well as this show Ahhh was pleased to see Ashish and Riddhi onscreen together
Will miss both veer-Savitri and their nok-joks
Wish I could download their scenes so I can watch it wheneve I want
Bye everyone no more life ok for me this was the only show I wwatched on life ok
Bye everyone see you all soon😭
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
WILL MISS DIS FORUM n SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE & U TOO FIZ.WILL MISS DIS SERIAL BADLY.

DEN BEST OF LUCK TO ALL D ACTORS ESPECIALLY ASHISH & RIDHI.

HOPE TO CATCH U ALL IN SOME OTHER FORUM.
Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was my first time on this forum and I must say it was hell of an experience πŸ˜Š everyone was nice and kind here very warm and especially Savitri fans great times we've had...Will miss u all too and you too Fizzie...πŸ€— u r right hopefully the forum won't close down yet so we can see the fate of our favorite actors πŸ˜Š!!! love u all and God bless!
vampirerocks thumbnail
I definitely can't say about the forum but yeah I will definitely miss the show. Wish it has a second season. I also wish I would have came earlier over here to make new friends. But now nothing can be done other than watching it to happen. Never mind..!!Edited by vampirerocks - 10 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Fiz for your attempts to keep the forum active :)
Hope to see you in another forum!!
Btw, which forums are you active in/what are you watching?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Thank you Fiz for your attempts to keep the forum active :)

Hope to see you in another forum!!
Btw, which forums are you active in/what are you watching?

At the moment i'm not really hooked on anything. Sometime watch EBI but not really active there.
Repeats of Laagi Tujhse Lagan has started on Rishtey and Ridhis entry as Supriya is tomorrow. So will watch that though i dont like the character she plays, too timid. After watching her as Priya, Savitri and Damyanti its going to be different to see her in a role like that. Might be active there. Otherwise if RaQesh RIdhi do take part in NB then i'll definitely be active there  😳

who knows we might all meet up again in some forum or the other  :)

FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampirerocks

I definitely can't say about the forum but yeah I will definitely miss the show. Wish it has a second season. I also wish I would have came earlier over here to make new friends. But now nothing can be done other than watching it to happen. Never mind..!!

Emily ... you'd definitely would  have made good friends here. The funny thing is after a show ends then there are fans who turn up and say how much they loved the show and will miss it. But whilst its on most are just silent members.
vampire12345678 thumbnail
I left watching this show
But I still have a soft Spot for it
I made super amazing freind
Including sonu stalku etc
But FIZ my jaan u have been my favourite ;) shh don't tell anyone hahaha
I will miss u JAAnN my girl freind :P