Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vampire12345678

I left watching this show
But I still have a soft Spot for it
I made super amazing freind
Including sonu stalku etc
But FIZ my jaan u have been my favourite ;) shh don't tell anyone hahaha
I will miss u JAAnN my girl freind :P

Will miss you too my Sairuuu jaan. Already been missing you. We had alot of fun and i learnt a lot from you and Snowy too   πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†    😳
Hope we can still stay in touch through PMs or scraps and even on this forum.
I wont tell anyone dont worry, lol.    πŸ€—

ya fizzi will miss everyone..πŸ˜• and the show tooπŸ˜•
Originally posted by FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Emily ... you'd definitely would have made good friends here. The funny thing is after a show ends then there are fans who turn up and say how much they loved the show and will miss it. But whilst its on most are just silent members. </font>

Then I will definitely stay here for a while to see how people are here. Well I asked someone to have a talk with me on this forum but looks like she is not interested. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by vampirerocks

Then I will definitely stay here for a while to see how people are here. Well I asked someone to have a talk with me on this forum but looks like she is not interested. πŸ˜•

I'm here if you want to talk  :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I'm here if you want to talk :)</font>

Thank God atleast someone is here.
So shall we talk on scraps?

Will miss you too my Sairuuu jaan. Already been missing you. We had alot of fun and i learnt a lot from you and Snowy too   πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†    😳
Hope we can still stay in touch through PMs or scraps and even on this forum.
I wont tell anyone dont worry, lol.    πŸ€—

lol fizzi those were the golden days...remember how we made 2 successful thread on horse riding lol...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by snowdream

lol fizzi those were the golden days...remember how we made 2 successful thread on horse riding lol...πŸ˜†

Snowy ... how can i forget  😳   πŸ˜†    It was fun though.
I will miss you FIZ..

I remember how heartily you welcomed all Ashish Kapoor fans here in this forum πŸ˜Š

And you supported all my posts by your likes and comments I made in this forum πŸ˜ƒ

I too hope we will meet in other forum also 😊

Hugsss 

Originally posted by panchaali

I will miss you FIZ..

I remember how heartily you welcomed all Ashish Kapoor fans here in this forum πŸ˜Š

And you supported all my posts by your likes and comments I made in this forum πŸ˜ƒ

I too hope we will meet in other forum also 😊

Hugsss 

Payal ...It was a pleasure knowing you and everyone here and hope we will all meet up in some other forum.
Thanks for a generous comment   πŸ€—

Payal ...It was a pleasure knowing you and everyone here and hope we will all meet up in some other forum.
Thanks for a generous comment   πŸ€—

You are welcome dear πŸ˜Š