Much Better than US Version

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all Hats off to Anil Kapoor and Colors for bringing something new on idiot box...
I have watched US Version 24 but i felt..Indian 24 is much much better than its counterpart..I m a big fan of Jack and team but on emotional ground that show failed miserably...Indian 24 has that warmth..that cosy Indian feeling and is fast paced..without being dragged..I m happy that they kept it original...Only difference is emotional connect...which lacked in US Version...Sleak Editing and Tight Screenplay...Flawless...Keep it Up Anik Kapoor and Team...Jai Singh Rathod..Rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agree about the emotional connect. I think 24 India is far superior in giving us some characters to get our teeth into. We may actually end up caring about a lot of them. And it's only the first episode. Well done! 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PadBear

Agree about the emotional connect. I think 24 India is far superior in giving us some characters to get our teeth into. We may actually end up caring about a lot of them. And it's only the first episode. Well done! 

Yeah..no offence but i find American TV actors and Hollywood actors..lack that emotional connect..They can never portray emotional scenes..๐Ÿ˜•...and thats where Indian actors win๐Ÿ‘
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m confused
yes this show is awesome
some r saying American version is better n some saying tht Indian version is better!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
haven't watched american version so dont know abt tht!
Edited by Richa04 - 10 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Richa04

m confused

yes this show is awesome
some r saying American version is better n some saying tht Indian version is better!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
haven't watched american version so dont know abt tht!

same here
the only difference being that I have watched a few episodes here and there!!
IDK which one is better and which one is worse but 24 is AWESOME!!
@Akash and @Padbear agree with you both about emotional connect of Indian actors!!
misty85 thumbnail
well I haven't seen the original ... still I'm impressed by the Indian version. 
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am a huge fan of american 24 and specially of Jack Bauer. After reading all your reviews, I am definitely gonna give this a go and see how I like it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
No way Akki thats not true - your tiltle - its doing justice but you saying better than US version๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It has too much of unnecessary family drama

But yes Indian 24 is on track and Anik Kapur doing his part as usual Zhakaas๐Ÿ‘
Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago
mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
24 should have been the standalone show in india instead copying the same storyline. Saying that its better than Original is an Insult to the original show. The Character turmoil, character arc, character development...is far superior in the original show. Jack Bauer as a interrogator, drug addict, killer of his own squad, sacrificer, Sutherland is far superior in acting wise than Anil Kapoor. People are going to take offense to that, i don't care becuz i took offense to this. 24 (Original) is far superior than every show ever put on Indian television combined. There is no comparison. 
Given that a fact

Anil Kapoor has talent. He has rigid personality. If there is anyone who has the guts to take on a character like this its him, Pukar (Film) is a testament to that. I just don't want them to lose focus and make it this show into a soap opera. Anil Kapoor and Mandira Bedi give hope to this show. I am a HUGE fan of the Original Series. All i can hope they do justice to this Genius show.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@mfarhaniqbal33:  I completely agree.. The desi version is not superior to the original one in any way.   Although AK is doing well, Sutherland's portryal as Jack was brilliant. Jai and Jack are different.