Starting mind blowing

Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have scene the english version of 24 in which Anil  was also. That serial was mindblowing out of this world as the cinematography was tooo good.   Hats off to 👍🏼 👏 to the director of the 24 hindi version he had been able to mantain the same charm of the serial. 
I enjoyed each and every episode of the 24 English one in which Anil was the prime minister of the asian country I guess so as it had been year since I have watched it. Anil was too good in that also. In hindi one also. 

Just keep rocking the serial best of luck to the director of the serial. Thanks a lot for the offbeat serial away from the crying annoying and frustrating saas bahu serials. At least getting to see something good on TV sets.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya, really fantastic. The camera work, the music, etc. makes it look on par with an international serial. 
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-orms

Ya, really fantastic. The camera work, the music, etc. makes it look on par with an international serial. 

Yup agree with you it does give the international look.😊. Just loving the serial very much.