|| US Version 24 Discussion Thread || - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by PadBear

No it's exactly the same in Jack version. Episode 2 he gets the name Myers,Nina flashed at him on his phone. He does then go and confront Nina next episode I think...

The other thing missing in Indian version is the Tony-Nina-Jack triangle. No one talked/ questioned the other about who was sleeping with who etc... which is good, coz I can't believe the ctu has time to talk about this when there's an emergency going on.

Thanks.. I need to go and watch Season 1 again I think.. Its been such a long time.. 😳

@bold:But, it was revealed that Nikita and Jai had a past and now Nikita and Tej are together.
I didn't get the same Nina-Jack vibe with Niki-Jai.. there was something unkaheen baat with Nina-Jack, although they separated there was something that Nina always had for Jack although she just used him..
^ Ya I think all of us are running back to season 1 to watch that again. πŸ˜†  

Umm ... did they have tiffs in ATU about their relationships though?  Not yet in the Indian version. In US version Nina taunted Jack from hour 1 almost.

I can't remember why Nina turned mole. I doubt it was just to get back at Jack not committing...πŸ€”

^ Ya I think all of us are running back to season 1 to watch that again. πŸ˜†  

Umm ... did they have tiffs in ATU about their relationships though?  Not yet in the Indian version. In US version Nina taunted Jack from hour 1 almost.

I can't remember why Nina turned mole. I doubt it was just to get back at Jack not committing...πŸ€”

No.. it was not to get back at Jack.. She used him the whole time when they were together. Them being together was an act from to get information from him.

Her reason for being the mole was shown in season 3 I think when she comes back.

Originally posted by angelicsmile

Yes therez gonna be just 12 episodes though.. really looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ

Not 12 but 14 episodes. πŸ˜Š
I was thinking of doing the "24" season 1 to 8 marathon. 
I have forgotten the story, especially season 1. I saw it long time back.
Originally posted by sunflower52

I was thinking of doing the "24" season 1 to 8 marathon. 
I have forgotten the story, especially season 1. I saw it long time back.

and when you finish, can you let us know which of them was the best season?  I didn't watch after season 2...
I also started seeing Season 1 again!!!

I like Season 3 & 5 best!
Shabana Azmi must be playing Alberta Green acting dir of ctu. Alberta makes her entry in episode 10. 
My fav seasons have been 1 and 3.

Shabana Azmi must be playing Alberta Green acting dir of ctu. Alberta makes her entry in episode 10. 

Alberta Green...oh yeah!!! She was quite a bitch if I remember right! LOL but then, in Season 1 I hated every1 except Jack & PalmerπŸ˜† Anyone & everyone who didn't agree with Jack was evil in my eyesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†