Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PadBear

and when you finish, can you let us know which of them was the best season?  I didn't watch after season 2...

The best seasons are 1,2,3,4,7 and 8. These are the season I liked 5 & 6 were okay.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now that I am 12 years older and a bit wiser since season 1, I can say David Palmer looks like the biggest fool on re-watch. A 40 plus yr old US Senator about to be win nomination in the Primaries can be this politically naive? lol.  I have a lot more sympathy for his family and his team. 
Aditya Singhania at least has youth on his side, but am hoping he won't have to be as clueless as Palmer was. Bizarre. 
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Season 2 & 5 are the best. But Season 4 has the best climax.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
almost wrapped up season 1 and David Palmer was involved in the committee that oversaw Bauer's past covert ops. He really is a character who swings from one end to the other.

will try season 5 next on all your recommendations. Thanks. 
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ishan2003

Season 2 & 5 are the best. But Season 4 has the best climax.

I agree with that...to see Jack walking away from his identity...his very existence was heartbreaking!

And i completely loved the final convo between Palmer & Jack...the way he says "Mr President, its been an honour!"

Edited by Manasi_16 - 10 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Now that I am 12 years older and a bit wiser since season 1, I can say David Palmer looks like the biggest fool on re-watch. A 40 plus yr old US Senator about to be win nomination in the Primaries can be this politically naive? lol.  I have a lot more sympathy for his family and his team. 

Aditya Singhania at least has youth on his side, but am hoping he won't have to be as clueless as Palmer was. Bizarre. 

exactly he took hook line and sinker with his confession😲 and the worst thing the poll was out in less than an hour😆 ðŸ˜† 
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Some of the differences between season 1 US and India versions :-

so far ... 

- Jai has a son and daughter.  Jack has a daughter 

- Aditya Singhania is single       Palmer is a family man with wife,daughter,son

- It's Aditya who is being framed    Palmer's son's crime suspected cover up

- Trisha goes to Kiran's party to look for her    Teri goes to a furniture store to look for Kim

- Jai hardly spent a 2 min scene in his home   Jack was much more relaxed at home for longer

- Aditya wants to make things right     Palmer gets his troubleshooter to deal with it

... that's all I can come up ...

oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but... 

The girl who killed the photographer in plane and her associate was lesbian where as here they are shown as sisters
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

The girl who killed the photographer in plane and her associate was lesbian where as here they are shown as sisters

oh yes we can't have that on Indian tv ðŸ˜† we can have vulgarity and crap shows but not real life scenarios
even though star plus very nicely had shown a gay man. 
imagine showing lesbians. all the protests ðŸ¥±
So this is how I guess it will shape up
The guy PM murdered actually belongs to a very powerful family. So the murder is the revenge plot. 

They will hit him when it hurts the most, i.e. the day when he taking the oath and on the day of his father's death anniversary. 

Anil kapoor will be somehow linked to the same case in past. maybe he worked for police and unintentionally helped KK to cover up the murder. 
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is the US version being shown in India? I've been checking the schedules, finding nothing.