Thendral New Promo - Oct 4 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Thendral folks,

Today just like that came across this promo and thought of sharing it with you all. Hope any member can post promos here.

Looks like a sad week for Thulsi, the guy TA takes her to seems to be rude. Hope she gets into college somehow and continues her study.

The really interesting part is Sakshi and Prabha fighting. I am really looking forward to see this track end soon... very tired of Sakshi - Seetha, Uncle and Prabha scenes.

Thank you for the promo. 

Looks like Thulasi will have to face a challenge with getting back to school again.  

Shakshi lolll!!!!!!!!  Wow what happened here???  Hhhmm no idea what is happening here, but I feel like all the truth might be out and Seetha drama is coming to an end.  Is Prabha at TT's house??  Why??  To tell TT about Shakshi or did the company come across any problems?

Thulasi and Deepa aaww nice as always to see them together as well as as Ta/K/J.  However looks like Roja might spoil things in between. 
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Thanks for promo. This Roja character is very irritating. If sh is boasting so much about the
Innocence of villagers why did she marry a city boy? She shoul have married another villager.
High time Kanagu spoke up and put her in her place. 

thanks supree for the promo...suspense abt admission continues...must be sakshi imagining abt throwing coffee at prabha...

You're all welcome Smiles, Jan50 & vjayam.

Bingo.. I too thought the same,

it must be Sakshi imagining about throwing coffee at prabha... ( I wish it comes to true though. 😉)

Looks like all the friends are gathering for Kanagu- Roja' virundhu.  But J & D koopitavaraikkum OK, intha loose Prabha anga thevaiyaa?!!!