jANANI - Barathy engagementa irukkum nenaikaren ðŸ˜Š
mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the promo.
Nice twist...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 what a twist re .. super. But janani bharathy engagement same time? So what i guessed came right aa 😛...? Prabu is out and instead of wasting the place they decide on Bharathy Janani ..

My guess is .. Mathi ask Bharathy to marry maha .. janani going to step up and tell about their love. Everyone would ask Mathi to just go ahead with Janani bharathy marriage.. and i think maha marriage is not gona happen nu 😒

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

😲 what a twist re .. super. But janani bharathy engagement same time? So what i guessed came right aa 😛...? Prabu is out and instead of wasting the place they decide on Bharathy Janani ..

My guess is .. Mathi ask Bharathy to marry maha .. janani going to step up and tell about their love. Everyone would ask Mathi to just go ahead with Janani bharathy marriage.. and i think maha marriage is not gona happen nu 😒

neengadhan ezhuthakkama rathu ðŸ˜›  even for me from promo it looks like that lol
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when will thayumanavan come?  I do not see it being aired because of mahabaratham ?
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">😲 what a twist re .. super. But janani bharathy engagement same time? So what i guessed came right aa 😛...? Prabu is out and instead of wasting the place they decide on Bharathy Janani ..

</font>

ratna enakum apadithan thonuthu 😲 between vignesh still der so maha vignesh mrg um nadaka chance irukku