24 appreciation and similarities

RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was mind blowing to watch 2hr epis together today in the repeat telecast...
the way the starting laid several assassinations and terrorist attacks was really a mind blowing way to start... the effect build ups from that very moment...
next was all really carried away and i must say the cast which is chosen for the show...everyone of it..may it be anil kapoor...or the terrorist...or the girl at the plane crash...or tisca chopra...or mandira bedi...or aditya sighania...or Mrs sighania..or dev...or Mr gill...or anupam kher...everyone just nailed it with their job...and were to the point perfect...
And a big big big round of applause for Mr. Deo , Director...the  each scene was shoot and pictured...HATSS off..!!!
You wouldn't be surprised me and my friends were not actually planning to see it...but else we were watching BB7 either...and when it ended ans 24 started we were not able to take our eyes of the screen for next 2 hours..and after that we began discussing about the show and acting as Jay Singh Rathore individually to solve the mystery...
Similarity...I find it quite closely related to Madras Cafe...i know it was different...but there are some basic similarities in the two...
All in all..i love the show very very very much...and i m definitely going to watch it till end...a whole james bond cum sherlock homes environment is made when you r watching it...specially not to forget the ticking of the clock at the beginning and the end...

Rohan :)
P.S. waiting eagerly was the next 22 hrs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Or rather the next 22 episodes(@your last line)
100% agree with you..
Even I am loving this James Bond cum Sherlock Holmes type racy environment with a filmy touch and full of content!!!
Great review!
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great review!
yup its awesome show n gonna rock!
cant wait 4 friday!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have issue with only 2 actors, the one playing Anil's daughter (I didn't like her acting)
and the one playing Jahnvi's father:
For those paying attention, must have got a big hint in the 1st epi itself.

so either the director missed it or they have changed this plot

rest is just fantabulous 👏