Slick quick and click

Posted: 10 years ago
If the first two episode are anything to go by 

We are in for a show that is fast paced 

Slick and professionally made 

The quality of production is excellent

And the acting far superior that we see normally in soaps 

So we are in for 12 weeks of tightly scripted neat drama that will keep us enthralled 

Since I am from India, I have not seen the original 24. 

For me it's new and exciting and very thrilling 

All those who are looking forward to it, do share your views
Edited by Shramya - 10 years ago
Thanks for the pm shramya 
It promises to be a good show
yup its amazing show
I have also not watched the american version!
Acting to superior hogi hi as their r big n popular bollywood & telly stars in this
Originally posted by Richa04

yup its amazing show
I have also not watched the american version!
Acting to superior hogi hi as their r big n popular bollywood & telly stars in this

I esp loved anil kaput and Tisca chopra Jodi, and the guy who plays Aditya singhania is really good looking and awesome 
Originally posted by Arshics

I esp loved anil kaput and Tisca chopra Jodi, and the guy who plays Aditya singhania is really good looking and awesome 
yup!😊
Anil Kapoor is awesome n even I like Tisca Chopra's acting ya tht guy is awesomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
I too live in India, the day it was announced 24 will air in Oct., i started watching the ori. show and oh god, how I love Jack now ❀️ finished all the 8 seasons within weeks and want more πŸ˜†

I'm so glad the desi version has maintained the high quality and even when there are changes to suit Indian mentality it hasn't ruined the effect. I watch the epi and keep remembering what happened in the ori. one and where changes are made! It is hard to not post spoilers to frnds who haven't seen the ori. one πŸ˜†

This is the kind of tele show that is needed in India, after a long time I'm watching a hindi show where I can't skip any scene... blink n u miss stuff is long gone from our fictional shows.

there was a time when film makers used to make tele shows and all of them are still remembered. hopefully other channels will learn the lesson and stop dragging shows...

can't believe we have to wait till friday for the next epi 😭

Anupam was so gud as waseem, now waiting for Rahul n Shabana to appear
I live in US and I have watched all of the original episodes of 24 when it used to air here, huge fan of Jack Bauer! Just finished watching 24 india and I thought it was highly impressive! Love Anil Kapoor, agree that Tisca makes a good pair. Mandira is good, in fact everyone was good!! And I think Aditya's mom is an older actress? I feel like I have seen her in some movies. Anyway great show, cast and so needed for indian TV! Edited by Surefire27 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Richa04

yup!😊
Anil Kapoor is awesome n even I like Tisca Chopra's acting ya tht guy is awesomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

His name is Neil bhoopalam. 
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I too live in India, the day it was announced 24 will air in Oct., i started watching the ori. show and oh god, how I love Jack now ❀️ finished all the 8 seasons within weeks and want more πŸ˜†

I'm so glad the desi version has maintained the high quality and even when there are changes to suit Indian mentality it hasn't ruined the effect. I watch the epi and keep remembering what happened in the ori. one and where changes are made! It is hard to not post spoilers to frnds who haven't seen the ori. one πŸ˜†

This is the kind of tele show that is needed in India, after a long time I'm watching a hindi show where I can't skip any scene... blink n u miss stuff is long gone from our fictional shows.

there was a time when film makers used to make tele shows and all of them are still remembered. hopefully other channels will learn the lesson and stop dragging shows...

can't believe we have to wait till friday for the next epi 😭

Anupam was so gud as waseem, now waiting for Rahul n Shabana to appear
I have decided to do the opposite, see this and then see 24 original. It's tough to stay from that, but I'd like to go with the suspense. 

And also while we are no longer used to waiting for a show, I like the weekly format. 

I am sure 24 will be a game changer and bring quality back to Indian tele. 

As it is it's a completely different genre 
Originally posted by Surefire27

I live in US and I have watched all of the original episodes of 24 when it used to air here, huge fan of Jack Bauer! Just finished watching 24 india and I thought it was highly impressive! Love Anil Kapoor, agree that Tisca makes a good pair. Mandira is good, in fact everyone was good!! And I think Aditya's mom is an older actress? I feel like I have seen her in some movies. Anyway great show, cast and so needed for indian TV!

You are right buddy, Aditya's mom is an actor called Anita Raj. She has done quite a few Bollywood films. 

She was fairly well known in her time. 

And yes mandira was really good too.