Deiva Magal

Deivamagal 07 - 11 Oct updates...Mon-fri updates on pg-1

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Updates for Monday and Tuesday will be only posted on the next day. Navarathiri so busy with pooja and temple. Kindly be patient till the updates are up ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sumi is away so Tuesday will be done by me as well ..

Monday updates starts from second page ๐Ÿ˜†

Guys...
Dont forget to particpate in our NewsLetter too...

Jaldi signup for it..

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Monday Updates
Episode 138

๐Ÿฅฑ double mokka episode!!

Karthik polambarning at home about satya and his faith for not having any life partner. And his guilty is killing him vaam. Mother cant take it seeing son and promises to talk to Satya for him. Satya left him cause of her and she will make sure to bring her back for her son.

Satya preparing her resume.. Shenba wondering how to leave the house end up lying to her going to temple nu. Tells Satya that Dharani is in neighbor house and she goes off first. Dharani watching tv there and the man of the house comes to know dharani don't have tv at home .. so he takes his new small tv and gives to Satya - no give but sell ๐Ÿ˜ก Satya refuses but Dharani begs her sister to take it. Out of no option Satya takes it.

Moorty comes to see the politician men for the job. Semma bulb for his job. Looks like egambaram has taken revenge. Moorty cries how his going to face gayithri and his wife. Egambaran gives him back nicely for being rude to him and sends him off.

Karthik mother comes to talk to Satya. Pleads her to forgive her son cause all faults to be blamed on her ... She is the reason for everything that happen. Mother cries worried about her son. Satya gives her back and said only her son concerns her .. .does she know how satya and family suffered. Karthik mother said Karthiik has been searching for her high and low as he really wanted to help her. She begs satya to come .. satya says no and walks away while Karthik mother chases her behind. Satya jumps into an auto and leaves while Karthik mother who runs behind her gets knocked by a car ๐Ÿ˜•

Moorthy walking in the road polambaraning his faith and decides to go for a drink  ๐Ÿ˜• A group of guys entering shop to drink and moorthy decides to join them to share the drinks ... enna karamam episode daa idhu

thodarum

Tuesday Updates 
Episode 139

idhuku peer taan appuuuvaaa ... kudigaran nanban irundha idhu taan gadhi sorry everyone brief updates

Moorthy followed that group who happens to be Prakash friends. They invite him to join in as well and in drunk they volaran to Moorty about prakash plan to rob egambaram chain ๐Ÿ˜กMoorthy record all this ๐Ÿคข He goes straight to Gayithri and show the recording. 

Satya comes back home .. Dharani happily watching tv. Satya worried mother not back. TV news shows Karthk mother meet accident nu. Satya shock and rushes to hospital.

Prakash comes to see egambaram .. gayithri and moorthy there.. egamabaram shows Prakash the mobile recording and chases him out after warning him that his definitely going to lose his job ๐Ÿ˜• Gayu is happy now ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hospital .. Satya comes and ask Karthik where his mother and how it happen? She sees her getting treatment. Karthik aunty tells her about how people around that area was saying her sister was begging a girl before getting knock by the car. Satya feels bad and says she is the girl .. Aunty starts scolding satya but Karthik stops her and ask her not to blame satya. Things happen and why Satya to be blamed.

thodarum

Wed by purple

Wednesday Updates by  Purple Flower 
(Namma Hero Vachaan Appu to Gaya)
09 Oct 2013

Karthik aunt scolding Karthik for being nice to Sathiya after she had admitted it was her whom his mom was running after. Karthik asked his aunt to keep quite. He feels whatever happened to his mom is meant to happen, just by blaming others will not get any better. Sathiya (maybe feeling guilty she is always blaming Karthik) consoles Karthik that nothing will happen to his mom and she will recover. Then doctor comes out and informs that Annaporani is still in critical condition and can only say after 2 hours. Karthik gets very upset and starts crying, his aunt saying Karthik might loose the one relation he has. Sathiya quite looking concern. 

Prakash is brought to Aagambaram's leader, the MLA. Aagambaram explains what Praksh has done; stealing his wife jewel and pretend to catch the thief and give it back to her so that Aagambaram will help him get a government job. MLM gets up lokking angry, Prakash shiver in fear. 

Back at Jai Hind, Moorthy and Gayathri come home looking very happy. Gayatri informs everyone about Prakash stealing the Aagambaram wife's jewel to get a government job. She also pinpoints that Praksh is a fraud and did not get the job by the right way. Gaya and Moorthy inform worried Prakash parents that they have hand him over to the politicians and Praksh might be in serious trouble and might even loose his life! Everyone shocked and worried. Paraks mom crying ask Gayu how she could do this to her own Bro in law. Gaya defends that Praksh is wrong and she just told the truth to the politician. Raju unhappy yells at Moorthy for geting Prakash in trouble. Moorthy says Gaya was already very angry with him so for his own survival he did it. Raju angry wants to shout but India grandpa cuts in and says if his son did wrong he should face the consequences.

Car horn and enters Aagambaram car. Moorthy and Gaya delighted go out to see the beaten up bearly alive karthik. Karthik mom crying, Raju and dad worried all come out. Aagambaram gets out of the car and welcomes someone kindly.. all shock wondering who he is so polite with. In comes namma hero Prakash. All shock again esp Gaya and Moorthy and Vino. Praksh explains MLA did not do anything to him but applauded his smartness and gave him a silver shawl. MLA also asked him to join the party which Praksh declined. MLA  told Aagambaram to be nice to Prakash and learn from him. He must also repect him. MLA ask Aagambaram to become Prakash assistant. After leaving MLA home Prakash warns Aagambaram to repect him if not he will tell the MLA. 

Aagambaram leaves, everyone goes into Jai Hind. Moorthy suddenly becomes nice to Prakash, but Prakash not buying it warns him to be careful next time. Prakash also tells Gaya to stop her plans as all seem to turn up good for him. Gaya again says Prakash is not a good man and will not be a honest government worker since he has now made friends with politician. India Grandpa says he is very disappointed and hurt by Praksh action. Gaya leaves and Prakash and his mom all happy. 

Thodarum...Thanks for reading :)

Thu by visha

Deivamagal Episode 140, 10th October 2013
Thursday Update by Deivamagal Visha...

The scene starts from yesterday. Thilaga anni keep trying to contact Prakash.. Then she trying to call Raju.. Raju semma thannile sleeping...  Thilaga anni send messages and calling him again and again but this Raju eruma maadu maathiri sleeping.. Prakash wake up irritate with the phone rings..  Prakash attend Thilaga anni call and found out his niece/nephew is sick nu... he try to wake Raju up..
Prakash borrow his fren bike and went to meet Thilaga anni... Some neighbour saw prakash coming late nite and badmouthing them.. Prakash brings them to clinic.

Jai Hind Vilas... Morning..

Raju read the message that send by Thilaga and feels restless. Gayathri came there and wondering why Raju like that in early morning nu... Gaythri asking the reasons and Raju told him his child sick nu.. Gayathri afraid Raju will unite with Thilaga nu.. So she starts manipulating and brainwashing him and telling its all lie/ fake nu and its a kind of emotional blackmail.. Raju eating all her bites and  he is thanking gayatri for arivu kannai thiranthu vaithatharku... Gayatrhi smiling she managed to fool Raju nu.. here that stupid raju still thinks his anni so Mahan nu...

Prakash came home and looking very tired. His dad asking where you been nu.. His amma tells that he went out middle of night nu.. 
 Then prakash told them raju child sick nu.. Thilaga anni called and that y he left to help them. Raju come to the scene and asking its really true his kuzhantai sick nu.. Prakash said yes and he even show the medical bills. Appa and Amma and Prakash taunts Raju for his behaviour.. Raju believes him and said he will go to meet his kuzhandai nu.. 

Raju informs Gayathri that he goin to meet his kuzhantai nu. Gayathri and Vino starts their work again.. I mean Brainwashing Raju.. They starts to say bad things about thilaga and refrain Raju from meeting with his kuzhanthai nu ( I never seen this kind of people .. Gayathri such a evil lady) She even give money to him for drinks.. Raju stands there thinking should he go or not nu..

Satya attending interview.. She got interviewed and Manager asked her to wait...  Look like she not going to get that job.. Avalukku karthik office le thaan velai..

Then scene switched to Hospital..Doctor told Karthik that Annaporani have to use wheelchair for 2 months coz of injury in spinal cord nu..Prakash visit Annaporani at hospital. There he got to satya is the one cause of Annaporani nu and fuming in anger and saying why satya behaves like this nu.. Karthik udanae satya ku support panni saying she is not like that nu.. Prakash confused with satya's character ๐Ÿ˜•and asking him to tell the full story๐Ÿ˜‰.. Karthil told prakash that satya  came here to visit amma nu.. She is romba nallavanu and she become like that coz of him nu.. 

Annaporani asking Prakash to bring her to satya house.. Prakash brings them there and Prakash hesitates to call satya and co ... Prakash went to call satya and got to know satya not at home.Then he told shampoo lady someone is here to meet them nu.. ..Shampoo  Lady and Dharani shocked seeing karthik and Annaporani  there.. 

Thodarum..

Friday by visha

Deiavamagal Episode 141 , 11th September 2013
Friday Update by the one and only Deivamagal Visha...

Annapo*ni came to meet Satya and co. She apologizes to Shampoo Lady and she said regret for what she had done and what had happen.. Shampoo Lady starts his basahn for a while and Annaporani keep talking while all are listening to her. 

Satya back from interview. She shocked and get angry on prakash for bringing Karthik and co to her house. Annaporani apologizes to Satya and ask her to join back in office but Satya doesnt want to listen to them and she reveals to them that she already got job and she wont join karthik company at all. karthik ask did she lie so that she dont have to join his office. Satya tells I dont lie like others and its true that I got job and she asked them to leave from there. Prakash brings karthik and co from there.

Satya tells how she got job nu.. All are happy she got job at last and celebrate with joy.

Raju makes fun on Moorthy regarding His central givernment job nu.. Moorthy asking how Raju know about his Post office job nu...Raju reveals Prakash is the one told him.. lol.. Moorthy imagine Vino  and Gayatrhi slapped him.. Afraid for getting slaps, he runaway saying he doesnt want any job nu...

Thilaga at temple praying for her son's healthy. Satya and co also same there to pray .. There they meet them Thilaga. Shampoo Lady told her satya got new job nu. Thilaga told  them about his son sickness and Prakash is the one help her  at midnight nu.  Satya and co ask her to take care of her son.

Satya suddenly ask her mom what she praying to God nu. Her mom thinking ( monologue dialogue) , how I am goin to tell her that I praying to god to not let you to know about my veethu velai job nu.. 

Thodarum...

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
enna oru mokka episode .. shabaaa thangamudiyalae 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update ratna chello..
i just skip whole Mokkai Karthik scene.. 
after read ur update only i know he is sad he wont get life partner nu..
ithuthaan avan kavalai ah...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

semma oru mokkai  episode...
yesterday ellarum mokkai poddange pa..
starting from the 1st scene...
aiyo thangale..

Guys...
Dont forget to particpate in our NewsLetter too...

Jaldi signup for it..

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

first episode of this week looks very boring. Karthik polumbal thangala. his mother Satya chase panni polumabal.

now Karthik mother hit by car. if she dies then Karthik and Satya problem solved. her father = his mother.
satya may accept to marry Karthik.

then what will happen to our hero prakash?

ayyioo intha Mokkai kathai romba torture.

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

enna oru mokka episode .. shabaaa thangamudiyalae 

Really mokka episode. Grrr...waste of my time. I was watching it in my room and when it ended I said to myself Oh my God, oh my God.

Haiyo that Moorthy storyline really irritates me. ๐Ÿ˜ก
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 the updates, i think karthik wil rebel sathya !!! most proabably the dir is taking him towars his negative role.. if sathya ends up paring wid karthick,, i wil kill dir kumaran๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by Chandurockss - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chandurockss

thnx 4 the updates, i think karthik wil rebel sathya !!! most proabably the dir is taking him towars his negative role.. if sathya ends up paring wid karthick,, i wil kill dir kumaran๐Ÿ˜ก

i will joining you, chandana...๐Ÿ˜‰
-Ashvi- thumbnail
hoping for a gud episode today