Is 24 blocked on Colors in the US?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I was waiting for the show and dutifully tuned on Friday to watch the show but saw that some other show was being telecast at that time. On Saturday, Comedy Nights old episode was telecast during that time slot. Have they been prevented from telecasting in the US? Anyone ?
Apparently its not just US but every country outside India.. It is I think being telecasted only in India.
Originally posted by dixie123

Apparently its not just US but every country outside India.. It is I think being telecasted only in India.
Thanks...I looked up everywhere and never found any information that it was blocked. Sad.. I saw the first epi on Color's site, but the rest are blocked.
Originally posted by riha5002

Thanks...I looked up everywhere and never found any information that it was blocked. Sad.. I saw the first epi on Color's site, but the rest are blocked.

There are so many websites that host DM links. I saw the second one on one of them after getting blocked error from Colors website.
24 is not being shown in Mauritius also... so sad... 
can someone explain plzz??? have to watch it onlinešŸ˜­
Edited by Noorzamah06 - 10 years ago
pls c if this works for u gals

I'm thinking that the US, Canada and UK won't be airing this show because of the original american show that is coming back in March/April 2014, Season 9.. Only my thought..
I think its shown only in India...
Even in other places in Asia its not telecast...

In a recent interview Raj Nayak CEO of colors made it clear that show is being aired only in India as of now... & telecast in other countries is deferred...so they might air it in other countries later.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/foreign-imports-left-out-for-international-viewers

All further queries should be posted in the helpdesk available on this forum

Topic Closed