AarYa FF-Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet- Epilogue Pg-105 updated - Page 86

Posted: 10 years ago
so sorry shanti sweetu for my extremely late reply 😭 i safely bookmarked ur update and did not find time to comment sweetu.. but now i am here to give my long reply to u sweety 😉

it was so sweet of arya's first kiss being so blissful and arthi reciprocating it sweetly to yash 😳 so nice of their start of life journey dear... and prashant is really great to make arthi's life filled with happiness even though he had sadness in his life.. so proud of him dear.. and arthi too learned the importance of life after seeing prashant and pramila even after such huge incident 😭 yet feeling sad for prashant dear..i ahve never felt sad for him in any other ff like this sweety .. u made his character great 👏👏👏

finally arya became one after her true realisation and so sweet of yash too for waiting patiently and making her feel the presence in his life !!! this promise is a heaven made relation dear 😳

but poor yash got alzeimers yet arthi's music will bring all the remedy to his life,,, so sweet epilogue dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

thank u so much for providing such a lovely FF and i am so glad i have been a part of this these days sweetu.. love you so much ❤️ once again sorry for being late sweety.. forgive me 😳
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pvejani

epilogue

Thanks dear...sorry for this late reply...😳
Originally posted by RA17

wow what a cute lovable and romantich ch19 is 
well coming to aarya momnets its beyond word truly memerizing

on the top the really well wisher Prashant and Pramila and offcourse a great kind hearted person like aakash the life seems more beautiful

and kids acceptance was cherry on cake

aarya first foremost kiss was 😳😉

Diwaanaa huaa baadal  saawan kee ghataa chhaayee
Ye dekh ke dil zoomaa, liyee pyaar ne angadaayee

Ayesee to meree takadeer naa thee
Tum saa jo koee mehaboob mile
Dil aaj khushee se paagal hai
Aye jaana-ye-wafaa tum khub mile
Dil kyoo naa bane paagal kyaa tumane adaa paayee

Jab tum se najar takaraayee sanam
Jajabaat kaa yek tufaan uthhaa
Tinake kee tarah main bah nikalee
Sailaab mere roke naa rukaa
Jeewan mein machee halachal aaur bajane lagee shahanaaee

Hai aaj naye aramaanon se
Aabad mere dil kee nagaree
Barason se khijaa kaa aalam thaa
Wiraan badee duniyaan thee meree
Haathon mein teraa aanchal aayaa ke bahaar aayee😉😃🤗

Riya...this time I am so late in responding to yoour comments..mainly because I keep writing so often and have too many stories doing the rounds that I forgot about this one...Sorry dear...

And...Thank you so much!😃
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Hey shanti.
First of all a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU. ❤️

Shanti I won't say sorry for the late comment, as I deliberately didn't comment earlier. You see I like to read your updates when I'm all relaxed. Finally I got time to sit and read the last 7-8 chapters, including the epilogue.
I must say that after "Silent Conversations", this FF is my favorite one. 

Nikki...I am also not saying sorry for my late reply...😳...but actually I really am...

Thanks dear...for loving this story so much!

You have a great talent to portray each and every character of your stories so well. ⭐️

Thank you so much...coming from you feels good...🤗

I loved the relationship that AarYa shared in this story.
They met as a strangers. Yash discovered her talent and hired her to work for his music company. From there they became good friends and later close friends. 
What I loved the most, is that there wasn't any negative character. They all were good, but had their flaws also.
Prashant really loved Aarti and wanted to see her happy and settled down. That's why he sent Aakash so that they can bring Yash and Aarti together. And their plan worked, as AarYa finally got married.
Aarti was right in her place, when she decided to sleep in children's room, for she felt that she was invading. She felt as if she was taking Arpita's place. Loved the way Yash made her understand that though he still has place for Arpita in his heart, yet he has moved on and how Aarti is everything for him.
Glad that Aarti met Prashant and she finally realized what she was afraid to accept. 
The epilogue was the best part of this story.
Shanti, when I get free time, I'll try to read this whole story once again, just to get that feel of it.

P.s.
I also loved all the songs that you and Riya have been posting 😳

Thanks a lot!!!!🤗
Originally posted by RA17

ch 20 was beautifully written where aarya got married with all real things you have taken in account especially aarti needs and inhibition which is quite natural

really feeling bad for Prashant but he indeed bless with great partner

Aaksh is a true friend

and Aarya are meant to be so here they are

lovely story shanthi 👏😃

Thank you Riya...and here is a song...

tere sur aur mere geet
tere sur aur mere geet
dono mil kar banegi preet
tere sur aur mere geet

dhadakan me tu hai samaayaa huaa
khayaalo me tu hi tu chhaayaa huaa
duniyaa ke mele me laakho mile
magar tu hi tu dil ko bhaayaa huaa
mai teri jogan tu meraa meet
tere sur aur mere geet

mujhako agar bhul jaaoge tum, aa aa  aaa
mujhase agar dur jaoge tum
meri muhabbat me taasir hai, aa aa aaa
meri muhabbat me taasir hai
to khich ke mere paas aaoge tum
dekho hamaari hogi jeet
tere sur aur mere geet
Originally posted by maha9

so sorry shanti sweetu for my extremely late reply 😭 i safely bookmarked ur update and did not find time to comment sweetu.. but now i am here to give my long reply to u sweety 😉
Maha dear...I have also become like you...delayed response...so so sorry!!!!

it was so sweet of arya's first kiss being so blissful and arthi reciprocating it sweetly to yash 😳 so nice of their start of life journey dear... and prashant is really great to make arthi's life filled with happiness even though he had sadness in his life.. so proud of him dear.. and arthi too learned the importance of life after seeing prashant and pramila even after such huge incident 😭 yet feeling sad for prashant dear..i ahve never felt sad for him in any other ff like this sweety .. u made his character great 👏👏👏

Prashant was shown as a great guy...yes...I am glad you liked this...

finally arya became one after her true realisation and so sweet of yash too for waiting patiently and making her feel the presence in his life !!! this promise is a heaven made relation dear 😳

but poor yash got alzeimers yet arthi's music will bring all the remedy to his life,,, so sweet epilogue dear ⭐️

Aarti is enough to take care of Yash always...

thank u so much for providing such a lovely FF and i am so glad i have been a part of this these days sweetu.. love you so much ❤️ once again sorry for being late sweety.. forgive me 😳

Thanks Maha for taking the time to read at your leisure and leave such a lovely long comment...

I am really happy...and love you lots...❤️
hmm... yeh sur and geet mile tho zindagi me sukoon aah jaati hain ...⭐️