Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Leevi05

waiting for next chap

I'll post on Monday...😊

Enjoy my OS till then which I posted y day and today...πŸ˜ƒ
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one shati so this time not fate or love or kids but music will bind aarya in bond of love πŸ˜‰

will wait for updates dearπŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nan0102

another wonderful story..and the concept seems to be very interesting..will be waiting for the update

Thanks dear...will be updating from Monday
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

Looking forward to this FF it sounds very interesting

Will take you all to AarYa land...a different one...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Oh.. I don't know why.. But it kinda reminded me of Akele Hum Akele Tum movie ! πŸ˜³

Interesting concept !! Looking forward for the update !! πŸ˜³

Please bare with my late reply !! πŸ˜† Is it okay if I didn't leave comment on your FF once in a while ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Take your time dear...no problems because you too are writing yours...I understand...

Thanks for being with me...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha9

wow wow this is so new and interesting introduction shanti dear 
please please continue soon ...

great .. arpita getting jealous of arthi πŸ˜‰ how ur mind works in a superb way dear .. great thought

Thanks Maha for being with me...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Hello friends,

Since most of you have been asking me when I would update, here is a small chapter to introduce you all to the story.

It will be a musical journey of Yash and Aarti.

Some feel it may be like a few films you all have seen but no --- it is entirely different as Yash is happily married to Arpita.

Yet it is an AarYa FF.

All the verses used here as a part of the story has been written by me for which I have given English translation to help all the readers understand the flow of the story.

Each has a connection to the story so I am not using any quotes as I did in my previous fictions.

Hope you all enjoy this and encourage me positively as always.

Chapter One

Palak and Payal came running to their Dad Yash who was busy setting the tune to one of the music albums he was working on. Yash was very innovative when it came to setting tunes to his albums. He was selective about the lyrics of the songs and then did a lot of research on the mood of the song before he went on give it life through his musical touch.

Palak: Papa, we are getting bored at home and we want to go out with you and Mumma.

Payal: Yes Papa, please.

Yash left his keyboard on which he was lost and came to his lovely daughters. He loved them enormously.

He sat down next to them and said: Where is your Mumma?

Palak: She is busy in the kitchen. But Papa, please tell her and she will listen to you. She always does.

Yash: Achcha? Okay I will try then. Will you give me some more time till I finish what I am doing right now?

Payal: Yes Papa, we'll wait here and listen to you. We love to hear your notes.

Both of them sit and Yash goes back to his world of giving life to the lyrics which had impressed him a lot.

Arpita was the perfect homemaker taking care of her children --- which included Yash whom she pampered a like a child when it demanded and loved him like true wife should when alone with her dear husband. She had married him in an arranged set up but that did not take away from the fact that they fell in love with each other with each passing day of married life.

In walked she with a tray full of goodies for the threesome.

Arpita: Yashji, please leave your work and come to have some of this and tell me how it has come? I've just made it for you.

Palak: Mumma, you always make special dishes for Papa and then say it was also meant for us. Why don't you make or else do something special for us too once in a way?

Arpita smiles at her little doll and says: Palak, tell me what shall I do for you dear?

Palak: We want that all of us go out today and spend it together away from home.

Arpita: For that you will have to first convince this music maestro who is engrossed in his new creation!

Yash hears that and turns towards his wife: I'm all ready if you all are. First let me see, what you've made today to tempt me?

He leaves his seat and comes forward and tastes the yummy snack made by Arpita.

Yash: Umm--- this is so delicious (he runs his tongue over his lips)----- kids taste and see --- how talented your Ma is in cooking!

He looks at Arpita who was watching him and smiling.

Yash: Why are you smiling?

Arpita: Nothing.

And she leaves the room.

Yash winds up his music session and asks his daughters to get ready. They plan to leave and have a great time outdoors that day!

Yash walks in to the kitchen where Arpita was clearing up. He hugs her from behind and startles her.

Arpita: Yashji, what are you doing?

Yash: First tell me why did you smile?

Arpita was smiling yet again and now she turns towards her husband and looks at him. They stare into each other's eyes.

Yash: I think I got it.

Arpita drops her eye lids shyly and rests her head on his chest.

Yash: What's there to feel so shy? You need to be tasted too right?

Saying this he holds her face with his palms and runs his tongue over her lips.

Arpita moves a little away.

Arpita: Yashji, please --- not now the kids will come.

Yash: No Arpita, they won't, they are busy getting ready.

Yash then goes on with a sweet one to his wife Arpita who could only accept it with love.

They all went to a nearby garden where the kids loved to play in the lush green grass, the swings and the see-saw. It was these little things which gave children great happiness than the bigger things of life.

Yash and Arpita would sit and spend a lot of time just talking while watching their creations see life and enjoy it in its natural beauty.

Arpita: Yashji, will our lives be just like this throughout?

Yash: Of course Arpita. Why do you feel it will change? My love for you and the family will never diminish. I promise ---

Just as he says this, he hears a beautiful voice humming a few feet away.

Yash could not help get up and walk towards the voice he heard. Arpita knew her husband was a complete music enthusiast. She let him go towards that melody which was still evading from coming in front of Yash. Yash stood a couple of yards away and heard this young lady hum a tune. He waited for her to start the song and wondered which song she was singing.

The voice stopped all of a sudden and Yash moved quickly nearer to the place from where he had heard it come. A young girl in her early twenties was talking on her mobile and she got up in haste and flung her dupattah over her shoulders, she picked her bag on her hand and briskly walked away in the other direction.

Yash wanted to have a glance at her but he couldn't as she seemed to be in a hurry. She had already disappeared. Yash felt bad that he missed out on a chance to discover a new talent whom he could have used in his latest album.

Disappointed he walked towards the tree where she might have probably been sitting while humming when he spotted a little paper that was lying, flying gently on the grass. 

He picked it up and it read ----

Ek halki si aawaz, di hai iss dil ne

Tum aao na aao, yeh marzi tumhaari

A soft voice my heart has let out

Whether you come or no it is upto you

Yash read it again and then looked at the fading figure which had undoubtedly caught his attention unawares!

He smiled to himself as he put that paper into his jacket.

Hope you all enjoyed the beginning...

No prizes for guessing that the lady was Aarti.

Coming up ---

Yash searches for this new talent. 

Next update - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763827?pn=12

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful
waiting for the next one
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful start ...and luv anything related to music...though we won't be able to hear the Sur but am sure your geet with words will take care of the sound.

A movie (& many)  that I loved related to Sur was 'Sur - The Melody of Life' - Lucky Ali...am sure of getting good storyline from yours. Thanks for the kickstart.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice story lookin forward for next coming parts it feels like a cool breeze please update soon waitin