AarYa FF-Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet- Epilogue Pg-105 updated - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Good start. Looking forward to next chapter.
wonderful start shanthi...i wonder what destiny is going to plan for yash by introducing aarthi in his life ..as he is happily married to arpitha...

hoping to see how u gonna explore this story ...as i know u love to surprise us u surprised me by updating today as i thought it after dussehra😉...

fantastically written shanthi👏👏 the lines that u had written in the last i dont know whether it is a song lyric or poetry but it was hearttouching and heartfelt⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

continue soon will be waiting dear
finally u got time to update ...

and undoubtfully dis s awesome😭😭😭

thanks for pm  

very nice start..will be waiting for yash to meet aarti,,thanks so much for the pm..
OH dear what shud i say me n you have started our songs bond dort of tn here you have started the whole ff on it on aarya 
mashaa allah its beautiful how yash a complete family man n creative person who lives on his instinct when it comes to music 

n the aarti sounds just remind me la la n madhuri entry in dil to pagal hai

please continue dear its dreamy n sweet like always😃
All i can say follow your heart n it will never fail you❤️
Beautiful update,lvd it.
Cont soon.
Lovely start. I'm already in love with this story. Now waiting for the next part dear!
Originally posted by sara1990

wonderful
waiting for the next one

Thank you so much for liking it...

Will post by Tuesday...😊
wow what a sweet intro part dear 👏👏👏
i am so happy to see this loving family of yash...

on seeing this i get the memories of our pv 😭 how they used to show these scenes during palak's birthday !!! i miss it so much dear

yash from the start is a romance king haan !!! he will not miss even one opportunity to romance with his wife 😳

and their lovely time in the outing is so sweet dear but our yash gets attracted with arthi's voice haina 😉
now the game starts .. jealous arpita 😆 i am waiting for it dear !!!
continue soon sweetu