AarYa FF-Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet- Epilogue Pg-105 updated - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome nice start 👍🏼 looking forward to the musical journey of AarYa
This was such a beautiful start. Loved every bit of it and can't wait to see what is in store next. Fab job as always
Originally posted by chitsri65

Wonderful start ...and luv anything related to music...though we won't be able to hear the Sur but am sure your geet with words will take care of the sound.

A movie (& many)  that I loved related to Sur was 'Sur - The Melody of Life' - Lucky Ali...am sure of getting good storyline from yours. Thanks for the kickstart.

Thank you my dear...lovely reading your comments...honest and true...encouraging too...

Hope to come up with something special for the readers and to satisfy myself too...
Originally posted by vinnas

Very nice story lookin forward for next coming parts it feels like a cool breeze please update soon waitin

Thank you so much for your soothing comments...
Originally posted by Josmi01

Good start. Looking forward to next chapter.

Thank you so much...
Originally posted by roserosey

wonderful start shanthi...i wonder what destiny is going to plan for yash by introducing aarthi in his life ..as he is happily married to arpitha...

Will have to wait for that dear...the story has just begun...thanks for liking it...

hoping to see how u gonna explore this story ...as i know u love to surprise us u surprised me by updating today as i thought it after dussehra😉...

fantastically written shanthi👏👏 the lines that u had written in the last i dont know whether it is a song lyric or poetry but it was hearttouching and heartfelt⭐️

those lines are my own...😳
continue soon will be waiting dear

Many thanks my friend...😃
Originally posted by Leevi05

awesome update

Thanks...😃
Originally posted by bmeenuu111

finally u got time to update ...

and undoubtfully dis s awesome😭😭😭

thanks for pm  

Thank  you so much...
Originally posted by nan0102

very nice start..will be waiting for yash to meet aarti,,thanks so much for the pm..

Thanks dear...It will be a while before they meet properly...but yes they will soon...
Originally posted by RA17

OH dear what shud i say me n you have started our songs bond dort of tn here you have started the whole ff on it on aarya 
mashaa allah its beautiful how yash a complete family man n creative person who lives on his instinct when it comes to music 

n the aarti sounds just remind me la la n madhuri entry in dil to pagal hai

please continue dear its dreamy n sweet like always😃
All i can say follow your heart n it will never fail you❤️

I am also a music fan...so let me see how well I handle this...

Thanks my friend...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago