Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Pakhi & Kalpana

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay now the girls have grown up so we'll now get to see their bonding.

According to the Guruji ( of the Kapoors) Kalpana is going to be a succesful lady in her life & Pakhi is an ambitious girl...it is indicating towards a ruined relationship between the 2 girls.

We all are sick & tired of watching the same story. Hope EMA has something different stored for us.

Pakhi should understand the fact that Kamla bai has poured more love on her than her own kids Kalpi & Pakya. Pakhi should be somewhat positive, she will have grey shades in future but should not be a negative character & not at all like her mom Neetu.
Kalpana on the othet side will be a positive character but she should not be over the top as far as sacrifices are concerned. She should be shown as an independent girl & not dumb.

The character of Raghav will somehow bring a major change in the relationship of these girls.

One thing is clear that Pakya loves her sister a lot but Pakhi's brother is not concerned about Pakhi.

The characters till now are somewhat realistic. Hope it goes on in a realistic way.

This show had lots of potential.

What do you all think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AjinkyaSaw thumbnail
The show has potential, but one request please . !! DON'T MAKE IT INTO ANOTHER UTTARAN!!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know why are we again and again comparing the show with Uttaran...
In that show, it was Jogi who loved Icha more than her own daughter... and here it is vice versa, I hope all of them are positive...
Though I can already some jealousy factor in Pakhi... :(
Acumen thumbnail
No this show wont be like Uttaran.
Although i have never watched Uttaran but i know one thing that its story line is lot more different from this show.
Its so good to see that Pakhi loves her Kamla ma so much but this love could be the main reason for the further negativity in the show that too from Pakhi's side...i feel so.
sarf14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys don't you think that Pakhi and Kalpi looks much older than their age (7 yrs)😲
Naivedya thumbnail
The casting is awful. Both girls are supposed to be 7 and look at least 12 or 13, the ages their brothers are supposed to be. I liked Pakya when we was little and I like him now to after the leap. Can't stand Prem pre and post leap. Pakhi annoys me. The girl playing her is doing a good job and probably doing what she's told by directors but I mean the character just grates on my nerves big time. I forsee her being a huge obstacle for Kalpi in the future and after a full leap when both girls are young adults I can bet they will both fall for the same guy (my guess is Raghav because CVs don't seem too concerned with age differences and all). I feel that Kamla will always be forced to favor Pakhi over Kalpi in order to keep the peace. Kalpi will become the typical self-sacrificing female we see in these soaps. She has already had to share her own mother with Pakhi, I can bet you as time goes on, she will give up every source of her own happiness for Pakhi. I already know I will dislike Pakhi at every step. I used to watch Choti Bahu and it was the same with the characters Radhika and Vishaka. Radhika always sacrificed (including her own husband) for Vishaka. never watched Uttaran but I hope EMA is its own kind of show and doesn't become typical saas bahu or rhona dhona nonsense.
Acumen thumbnail
As for now the track is indicating towards competition between Kalpana & Pakhi although right now its indirect but the creatives are heading towards it.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pakhi who loves kamla should have been humble, but alas she is a spoilt brat who wants the world to rotate around her.
Kalphi is always taking the back seat! How I wish she was like bro who stands up for everything n anything!

Am guessing pakhi might wanna et married to kalphi's bro just coz she can have kamla with her forever. πŸ˜†
But den d dash with raghav does indicate der 'll b a war btw d girls for him.   
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VintageWine

Pakhi who loves kamla should have been humble, but alas she is a spoilt brat who wants the world to rotate around her.
Kalphi is always taking the back seat! How I wish she was like bro who stands up for everything n anything!

Am guessing pakhi might wanna et married to kalphi's bro just coz she can have kamla with her forever. πŸ˜†
But den d dash with raghav does indicate der 'll b a war btw d girls for him.   

pakhi is  a spoilt brat πŸ˜†
 yea pakya is good πŸ˜›
kya pata maybe pakya mite fall in loveπŸ˜›  n get married wid pakhi but then i highly doubt that 😲
looks like raghav mite fall for kalpi in the future πŸ˜•but then twist she gets married to prem 😲😲then it will be that arjun, purvi ovi drama pt 2  goin on🀣 , then i highlt doubt that too but i think pakhi n kalpi will hav e a tug of war for raghav probably too
🀣
Acumen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">pakhi is a spoilt brat πŸ˜†
yea pakya is good πŸ˜›
kya pata maybe pakya mite fall in loveπŸ˜› n get married wid pakhi but then i highly doubt that 😲
looks like raghav mite fall for kalpi in the future πŸ˜•but then twist she gets married to prem 😲😲then it will be that arjun, purvi ovi drama pt 2 goin on🀣 , then i highlt doubt that too but i think pakhi n kalpi will hav e a tug of war for raghav probably too </font>
🀣

Yes this might happen. πŸ˜•