Pasamalar Updates and Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Just watched the first episode..
Introduction of 3 main characters..

Annan Poovarasu and sisters Thamarai and Malliga
Thamarai illiterate while Malliga goin to college , i think..  

from the title, im think the story is adapted from Pasamalar movie starring Shivaji Ganesan Sir  and Savithri Ma'am..
only different here is the bro has 2 sisters...

oh started aa 😲  what time is this?? haiyoo time ask pannuren idhuku sumi vandhu appu vaipango .. naan essu paa 🤣

PaasaMalar Episode 2, Tuesday 08/10/13

Poovarasu goes to work. There is his boss and two co-workers. I think he is a blacksmith and the owner likes him and one of the co-worker is jealous of him as Poovarasu is better at the job than him.

Thamarai comes to her friend's house to meet Uma. She plans to stitch a hook for a blouse to earn money without the knowledge of her brother. They come home and Poovarasu's bike is standing outside.

Inside Poovarasu is decorating the house for her sister's birthday. He has also brought a saree. Thamarai is worried at how they will cope with the reduced income. Panner (Thamarai's attai payan) phones Poovarasu to give a birthday wish to Thamarai. Thamarai reluctantly and shyly says hello to Paneer while he smiles on the other side.

Thoduram
So far this serial is going good. Very slow but good peformance.. 

Watched the 50th episode and I love it.
Very different, at least the episode I saw and a serial without negative harsh words. I love it.
Anyone else follow it other than me and Nithyakka??? I recommend people to see at least one episode...

I love the character playing the (I don't know the guy's name but the guy that works with Stalin's) wife. 😆 I loved her acting in Karthigai Pengal and it is awesome to see that she is carrying a similar role. 😃
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

INFORMATION ON PASAMALAR

Synopsis: Pasamalar is a story about the love shared by an elder brother and his two younger sisters. Poovarasu is taking care of his sisters, Thamarai & Mallika, from the age of 10 after his parents passed away. Poovarasu sacrifices his interests & desires to take care of his sisters. He works in a small engineering factory, Thamarai takes care of the family while Mallika goes to college and has a different attitude towards life. Watch to know more about the siblings.

Directed By : Azhagar
Produced By : Home Movie Makers

Cast : Stalin, Prithika, Lakshmi, Azhagu, Soundar, Suresh, Shyam, Lalitha, Subbaiyah, Ravi Varma, Balambika, Pradeep, Ganga, Likithev
Oh, Devipriya is acting here 😃 awesome 😆
The plot is thickening with the marriage issues 😛 
Only sad thing is that evil and slyness has entered and worked its way around the whole system in a matter of days and that too by just one person, what a woman 😡.
I kind of guessed that this is where the serial will head, predictable but still suspenseful... 😃
Kokila (DeviPriya) and Poovarasu,  Vimal and Malliga engaged. Poor Uma. Thamrai and poovarasu are unhappy about this alliance. 

Marriage happened between Kokila and Puvarasu.  Uma's father is dead. ðŸ˜²
Thamarai marries Pari.. pari meets with an accident and forgets thamarai..
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thamarai marries Pari.. pari meets with an accident and forgets thamarai..

I don't know how many mental cases I can deal with in serials.
Madhan from Bommalaatam
Nimmi from Valli
Duraipandi from Vamsam
And now Pari from Paasamalar