Prithvi the culprit?

AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Maybe Prithvi, the cousin bro of aditya, [am not sure abt the name.. if tiits prithvi only!] is behind his assasination!
Maybe he wanted to be the pm or sum plitical-personal prob!
He myt have given the report to the reporter n made her call him so that he cud carry ut the plan successfully!
les see.! jus an idea!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prithvi was aware of what went wrong at that party. Before he told Aditya, that shady reporter from the channel did. Both of them may be involved together in taking down Aditya. WNCC may be on the side of the terrorists and may offer Prithvi a lot of money and power.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think it's Prithvi, but I also suspect PM's mother and his jiju. But I definitely suspect Prithvi more!
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wncc is just another news channel that wants a breaking news, a scandal to get more views. aditya's brother did what any other brother would do - cover for him. 
the mother hid it so that her son's political career would not get ruined.

aditya might try to accept this in front of the public so that no one can take advantage of this, it might prove that it was indeed an accident and the voters will support him for his honesty.

that's what i think will happen. will be very sad if the brother is involved in something wrong.
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't trust Prithvi ... why the hell did he hide the truth from Aditya?
He might be the culprit and I am not sure if Aditya really killed that guy that many years ago or if Prithvi finished him once Aditya left the spot.
Arjun_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: napster

wncc is just another news channel that wants a breaking news, a scandal to get more views. aditya's brother did what any other brother would do - cover for him. 

the mother hid it so that her son's political career would not get ruined.

aditya might try to accept this in front of the public so that no one can take advantage of this, it might prove that it was indeed an accident and the voters will support him for his honesty.

that's what i think will happen. will be very sad if the brother is involved in something wrong.

There's a good chance that WNCC may have planted evidence against Aditya. This channel is clearly based on NDTV. Look up NDTV controversies and their reporting of Kargil and 26/11, and you'll get an idea of what that channel can do. News channels planting evidence and extorting targets has happened in India lately.
napster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_M

There's a good chance that WNCC may have planted evidence against Aditya. This channel is clearly based on NDTV. Look up NDTV controversies and their reporting of Kargil and 26/11, and you'll get an idea of what that channel can do. News channels planting evidence and extorting targets has happened in India lately.

I just remember the Pak reporter talking falsely about what nawaz said about manmohan, ndtv's barkha being dragged into it and then the pak reporter saying sorry for what he said ðŸ˜†
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Speaking about Pak makes me remind of the evergreen phrase "Pak is anything but Pak"
napster thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

Speaking about Pak makes me remind of the evergreen phrase "Pak is anything but Pak"

🤣 true
Arjun_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: napster

I just remember the Pak reporter talking falsely about what nawaz said about manmohan, ndtv's barkha being dragged into it and then the pak reporter saying sorry for what he said ðŸ˜†

That is just a joke. Apparently, that Pak reporter had narrated that incident, but Barkha Dutt (who has a very pro-Pakistan point of view on her channel) had silenced him. Bloggers are ripping it apart. Things can get much more serious, such as their reporting of 26/11, which was criticised by the Supreme Court of India as a threat to national security, much like the Army raised concerns about their Kargil coverage. And the Radia tapes. That's a large can of worms.

The 'secretary' buttering Aditya looks like a spoof of Rahul Gandhi's insipid, lying mentor, Digvijay Singh.
This content was originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

Except...terror?
Edited by Arjun_M - 10 years ago