Thread 9 - Click Me..

Thread 10 - Click Me..

Thread 11 - Click Me..

Thread 12 - Click Me..

Thread 13 - Click Me..

Thread 14 - Click Me..

We are on thread 15 πŸ₯³

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 57

Arnav: "Pack your bags and you are leaving right now..!" That was a shocked for the family members..

Akash: "But Bhai..??" He didn't bother to listen anything.. He marched towards the exits to drive to his office.. When he reached at the doorstep his wrist been pulled by HER and she corner him at some hidden place behind the wall which wasn't visible to anyone.. His back hit the wall behind him and SHE placed her hands blocking his ways..

Arnav: "What are you doing Khushi..??" with raising brows..

Khushi: "Kya.. Kiya.. (What..?)" He showed his irritating looked to her..

Arnav: "Khushi I'm not in a mood to play any pranks or games with you.. I'm getting late to office and move your hands NOW.." he command.. But she was too stubborn to obey him..

Khushi: "What if I didn't..?" He eyed her in frustration..

Arnav(Angrily): "Can't you just understand an simple language.. I said MOVE.." He pressed the last words..

Khushi: "Really.. Then later don't regret.." Both of them looked into each other eyes for a moment before she start taking step towards the entrance.. But it sudden her hands been hold by someone and she stop taking step further.. He pulled her gently and made her crashed on his hard chest.. She clutched his shoulder to balance her body.. She lifted her face and meet his gaze.. "You are getting late Arnavji.. I don't want later you came and blame me for your late appearance.." She was about to move but she couldn't able too as his hands was on her waist and he was holding her firmly..

Arnav: "Tum main bura laga..?? (You felt bad..?)" She nodded a NO.. Even she does but she want him to figure out..

Khushi: "I have my first exam in the afternoon.. I need to study.." She gives an excused but he wasn't in a mood to leave her.. Not after making her feel uneasy..

Arnav: "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't behave rudely with you.. I'm sorry.." He said softly.. Both of them looked into each other eyes for few seconds before she speak up..

Khushi: "You don't trust me na..??" He frown his brows..

Arnav: "Why won't I trust you..??" He really don't knew what she going to point at but somewhere he realize she was disappointed with his behaviour..

Khushi: "Then why are you sending Akashji back to Mumbai..?" He gives her an stern looked before he continued..

Arnav: "That's nothing to do with our relations.." She smiled almost teasing him.. He will never admit even she was right after reading his gestures and eyes..

Khushi: "Arnavji.. Our marriage wasn't based on love but still we were married to each other for our families.. A lot happen in our marriage life which lead numerous of problems and misunderstanding among us.. But later, we started to develop some feelings and accepted this marriage for our own sake.. I know you love me Arnavji so does I.. But there are something lacked between us.. It is TRUST..! You felt insecure towards Akashji since beginning.. You don't like anyone near me because you felt I will choose them rather then you..?? I married you Arnavji not them.. But seeing the way you treating Akashji, its only showed that you don't trust me or our marriage.." She poured out everything smoothly without roaring at him.. He was in a deep thought and pounced his brain a lot on her statements.. He leaves her waist and started to walk towards the exits without commenting anything.. She was surprised seeing him neglecting her words.. She was expecting a word from him but seem like he don't like anyone to advice him.. He took out his mobile and dials Akash's number.. Akash hurriedly answer the call seeing his brothers caller ID..

Arnav: "We have an important meeting today.. Reach AR within one hour.." He started his SUV engine and drove to his office..

Akash: "But what about my flight.. I should be going Mumbai today.." He asked while packing his stuffs..

Arnav: "You don't have to go Mumbai anymore.. I will arrange the site work from here.." He cut the called only to make his brother more puzzled.. Akash hurriedly took his laptops bags and rushed out.. That's when he meet Khushi at the stairs.. She hurriedly stopped him seeing him almost rushing somewhere..

Khushi: "Akashji.. Why are you running..?? Did anything happen..??" She asked worriedly..

Akash: "Bhabi.. I need to go AR now.. Bhai waiting for me.. We have meeting to attend.." She frowns her brows..

Khushi: "Then what about your flight to Mumbai..?"

Akash: "Bhai said he will handle all the works regarding Mumbai from here and I don't have to go there anymore.. I'm getting late now.. I need to go.." He storm out from the mansion..

Khushi was surely shocked hearing the answer from Akash.. She didn't thought her husband would rethink her words after noticing his behaviour at the doorsteps.. The way he left and avoid answering her was surely surprised her but now it was a shocked for her.. He really put his brains on her words.. Today she learnt something new for sure.. As she start learning her husband.. She can't be hard on him and she have to be soft and smooth while discussing the matter which related to their marriage and their life.. She can't pounced on him like he does every time by using HIS ANGER.. She consoled herself to be more polite and be patience while dealing him..

Khushi was in the car with her guards and driver. She was having her first exam paper today and she was sure that she will give her best shot. She was just staring at her mobile which been bought by her husband once.. She wanted to call him but wasn't sure as he will be in the conference room conducting an meeting.. But she couldn't able to stop herself to text him.. She was hesitated thinking if he will reply or not as she hardly played texting with him.. Their relation was quite complex for them to react normally but now everything is moving smoothly.. She started to type her message and send to him..

"Arnavji.."

He was in the middle of the meeting and his mobile started to vibrate.. At first he didn't want to attend anything while working but he have an argue to open the message and read it.. He open the inbox and there he saw his beloved wife's name as the sender.. Once reading her text he replied back to her..

"Hmm..."

She hurriedly open but to her disappointed it was hardly an un-understandable words.. This words reflect two types of moods.. But she not going to give up.. Not until he himself requested her to stop

"Are you busy..?? If yes then I will text you later..!"

He was holding the mobile in his hands. He open the message and smirked.. His loves toward her was growing for every passing seconds.. He can't stop himself for loving her more and more..

"I'm always free for my wife.. Even in the middle of important meeting.."

She blushed reading his replies.. He is changing and that too for her.. As ASR never played sms-ing and here he is doing only for her happiness..

"So finally Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada paid attention on his wife words.. Haa..??"

He looked at Akash who was presenting the new arrivals of AR.. He realize his extra possessiveness would harm his mirage life and his wife too..

"Kya kare..?? Biwi joh ho tum Meri.. (What should I do..?? you are my wife..)"

She smiled broadly.. And type her another text..

"You was jealous huh..??"

His eyes popped out.. He admitted he was jealous but he hardly believes such fact which related to charms.. But he was very good in playing with words..

"Like you doesn't..??"

She gives an stern looked to her mobile screen like she was looking at her husband.. She wanted to tease him and here the table is turning to his end..

"You better stop it or else.. Today you will sleep on recliner and no touching touching.."

He placed his hands casually on his lips trying to hide his smirked reading his wife's childish replied.. While, from now on wards he can't sleep without taking her in his arms.. She become his habitual..

"Okey.. I take back my words.. If Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada is free in the evening then Mr.ASR wanted to take her out for a dinner.."

She excitedly jumped from the seat only to get weird glance from the female guard which was seating beside her.. She hurriedly replied an YES..

"I will text you the place and everything.. We'll meet at there.. I will come straight from office.. To join my beautiful wife.. Love you Jaan.."

She too replied with the same intensity as his words created sensation in her..

After her first exam paper ends.. She been called by Professor Kapoor to his cabin and her friends already leave to their respective home.. She spend most of her day with Pooja in library.. She didn't want to have any connection with Vicky as her rumours will blow her husband away.. Pooja already went back home once they was done with the revision..

She stand in front of Professor Kapoor's cabin and knock for twice waiting for his replies.. He lifted his gaze and told her to come in.. She was about to sit but been stopped by his stern voice..

Mr.Kapoor: "I didn't tell you to seat Khushi..?" He was busy scanning a file.. Probably was hers.. She was just looking at the marbles.. She was always frighten with this professor.. He had scolded her many times.. Even once she was late to his class and he have thrown her out but for a changed Vicky accompanied her that time but today she is alone..

Khushi: "Sir.. Can I know why did you called me here..??" He throw the file in front of her signing her to look into it.. She carry the files with trembling hands and start to read it carefully.. Her brows frowned and seeing what have written and that really shocked her..  She didn't thought it will be this ill..

Mr.Kapoor: "If I want.. I have thrown you out from this college but management wasn't allowing me to do so.. Just look at your activation Khushi and your project marks have decreased drastically.. You are the top student of our college and your behaviours and marks are giving bad impression to our college.. You are not only ruining the college's name but also the professors and the brand name here.." He roared in anger.. Her eyes filled up hearing the ill way her Professor was talking with her.. She knew Mr.Kapoor don't like her much and he is the most hard and strict Lecture in the College which she have ever meet..

Khushi: "What should I do to improve my.." been interrupted in between..

Mr.Kapoor: "I have prepare an task for you and I need it by tomorrow morning on my desk.. Your next exam are after couples of days and for sure you can't give any others excuse for the delay.. This is the details of the construction area which I have chosen for you..  I have talked with the site Manager and you are allowed to use the place for a day.. And make sure you send me the Memo of the construction area within two hours by mail.. If you even late for a second then you are fail for this BBA Ms.Gupta.." She was just staring at the files which she was looking at.. "One more The report of the site should be in complete format.. Any mistake then I won't hesitated to terminate your name for seating for your exam.. NOW.. Stop looking at me and start doing your work.." She nodded with heavy heart and rushed out from the cabin..

After few hours..

Arnav was waiting for Khushi at Hotel Purple Orchid.. He was way too excited to spend some time with her and he arranged this dinner for her to release from exam stress.. He was aware he was changing even not in perfection but surely in a well deserve husband.. And it was new for him today as The most Famous Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada was busy sms-ing his wife in the middle of the meeting ignoring all the clients and his works.. Never in his life he mixed his professional life with personal.. But today everything went in a opposite way his target gold and expectation is changing now.. His really importance is his WIFE.. Nothing else..

He was waiting for passed thirty minutes and until now he haven't saw his wife presence here.. He was staring at the clock and at the main door of the Hotel Restaurant.. He dialed her number several times and it only reached to the voice mails.. He was surely pissed off waiting here like an wood but he composed himself thinking there might be some signal problems.. But he was biased, He always hate late comers as his mind always surround with business atmosphere and the punctuality.. He gulped down two glass of water and dial for his guards which suppose to bring her here.. But before he could he saw one of the male guards number on his iphone screen and he leaned the mobile to his ear to bark at his Guards but the next words from the other side have magnified him to the death..

Guard: "ASR.. Khushi mamm is missing from pass 5 hours and we couldn't find her anywhere in the college...!"

To be continued.. 

**PM LATER**

I wanted to thanks Ayushi πŸ€— for her beautiful surprise. My First Appreciation Thread - Click Me.. Thank you a lot.. Love you... Errmm correction.. I only love my coffeejiπŸ˜†.. Jokes apart.. Once again thank you from bottom of my heart.. πŸ˜³

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
index

Part 58 - Click Me..

Part 59 - Click Me..

Part 60 - Click Me..

Thread 16 - Click Me..
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago

yippi i got 1st placeπŸ˜‰
coming to the update it was lovely
arnav has started understanding khushi...
loved their text talk
mr kapoor😑
so khushi went to site without informing arnav or she is in some kind of problem...
update next part soon
we r seriuosly evil hanna ek update mila nahi next ki demand pehle hi rakh dete hainπŸ˜†
Edited by mwep - 10 years ago
yeee me second :-D
its lovely to.see someone changing his bad habits for their love. lovely update.
is mr kapoor some evil?
where she could be :'(Edited by SAM32 - 10 years ago
😲 res

unres**
Finally got the time to unresπŸ˜†
wat should i say for such a romantic chappy😳
arnav khushi message convo was awsm yaar..
wen he told that he will pick her she was so excited..
awww... arnav is going all lovey-dubey here❀️
the bloody profesor😑
he sent her to some unknown site
i think khushi went on site without telling anyone..
i hope she is fine otherwise ASR will not leave that professor..
fantabulous chappy..πŸ‘
loved it to d coreπŸ˜›
πŸ€—

Edited by flutterlashes - 10 years ago
awesome update
finally arnav understand khushi word
loved their sweet chart
wht the!!! iss proff kapoor ki to meine
abbto yeh gaya
ASR ki gusse se usse ab koi nahi bacha shakta
loved the update
continue soon
Edited by rupamudra - 10 years ago
res
congratulation on new thread...
update ws fabulous...
what d hell is this teacher wants...i m sure in his this he ws going to face hell as alive...
ASR...kuch krr yaar...or humari khushi khan hain...
poor aaksh...lol
Edited by chetna19 - 10 years ago
Oh no khushi is missing..that stupid teacher gave her so much work and here arnav waiting for her in restaurent
Hope she is fine and arnav punish that teacher and not get angry on her
Awesome update sweetheartπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Akash stay back...all because of khushiπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nickysweet - 10 years ago
awesome bhabhi πŸ‘
loved it,aww asr is changing 
kushi is missing,whr is she πŸ˜²
this mr.kapoor😑
now cont soon plsπŸ˜ƒ
Awww loved their sms-ing part n was so cute