Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Ep : 1 Berang political events - Nandini

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally watched the first episode :Good start πŸ‘πŸΌ To start with : Nandini's entry. So she is working as a wedding planner , some who abides by rules and regulations , she is honest and knows how to get her work done in worst situations. From whatever ive seen today , she seems to be somone who loves her family but wont break the rules for them * thumbs up * 
The Owner or head of wedding planning company, he is funny πŸ˜† liked his interation with Nadini and the confidence he showed on her. Thank god he is not the kadoos type of boss nor a money minded one. πŸ˜ƒ

Gayatri Raghuvanshi : Elegant , strong woman of substance β­οΈ liked the characterization ! Her entry showed her emotional side ; her husband. Hmm we know what is Gayatri R's weakness. As a politician she showed full confidence , knows how to put the party member n their place πŸ˜† guess what her would be Bahurani is a fan of her πŸ˜† 

The episode was well balanced ; Nandini's entry - the first half had the everyday life of a working class woman , n the other hand the Raghuvanshi's brought the political element. Thankfully neither Nandini's family nor other member of Raghuvanshi Family made their entry today, had they been introduce the episode wouldn' t have been well balanced. They avoided too much of focus on family life ( which the show isn't about ) ; good one πŸ‘πŸΌ

As far as actors are concerned , like the CEO of SONY TV has said : what a cast  ! impressive , specia mention to Keerti and the actress playing Gayatri R. 

Liked the background tunes , apt for a political show. In overall , a good start i would give 8 / 10

PS : haa Nadini's statement on berang political events πŸ˜† i can already imagine her reaction when she will asked to be in politics πŸ˜†
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roshni agree with all what you said πŸ˜Š nandini's entry was simple yet nice πŸ˜ƒ me too liked her intrection with her boss (sirji) πŸ˜ƒ he is funny and i think we going to enjoy his scensπŸ˜† ike that they didnt give family intro with drama yet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† nice start i will also give 8/10 πŸ‘πŸΌ and of courre keerti looking as usual cute and pretty with her smile πŸ˜³
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Nice epi analysis by u, Rosh! πŸ‘β­οΈ
P.S Ur DP pic of Ajit , his wife shalini & thier daughter is nice .. πŸ˜³
Can u pls. give the link to ur CG where u have created Ajit & his family's small icons? πŸ˜³
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The episode was pretty balanced and it was apt that they introduced Nandini and quickly moved on to the political aspect of the show.That is afterall the theme!πŸ˜‰ It was a pleasant surprise to see Nandini being introduced in her work atmosphere rather than play the perfect daughter serving chai and doing poojaπŸ˜‰!πŸ‘ I liked the part where Nandini runs after the balloons , it ws a good shot.πŸ˜‰ The dialogues could have been better ,moral values could have been handled in a witty manner than preachy.πŸ˜• 

I guess Keerti's real challenge starts when she dons the politician robe ( or in this case sarees) but would like to see her work on dialogue delivery skills by then.Even when she talks normally it comes out as blabber , sort of like she rolls the words around in her mouth and spits them out in great speed!πŸ˜‰ And when she is delivering dialogues I think she takes an effort to slow down and articulate so much so that it shows.πŸ˜• So some sessions on dialogue delivery would greatly benefit here!πŸ˜‰ She looked fresh and emoted pretty well too! BTW she looks great in the montage , red does suit her well!πŸ˜‰
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divya.d

Roshni agree with all what you said πŸ˜Š nandini's entry was simple yet nice πŸ˜ƒ me too liked her intrection with her boss (sirji) πŸ˜ƒ he is funny and i think we going to enjoy his scensπŸ˜† ike that they didnt give family intro with drama yet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† nice start i will also give 8/10 πŸ‘πŸΌ and of courre keerti looking as usual cute and pretty with her smile πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Nice epi analysis by u, Rosh! πŸ‘β­οΈ

P.S Ur DP pic of Ajit , his wife shalini & thier daughter is nice .. πŸ˜³
Can u pls. give the link to ur CG where u have created Ajit & his family's small icons? πŸ˜³

Thanks guys 

Sweta , i dont have any CG dear, took this pic from FB ,will pm you the page link πŸ˜Š
-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitsss

The episode was pretty balanced and it was apt that they introduced Nandini and quickly moved on to the political aspect of the show.That is afterall the theme!πŸ˜‰ eggatly πŸ˜›It was a pleasant surprise to see Nandini being introduced in her work atmosphere rather than play the perfect daughter serving chai and doing poojaπŸ˜‰!πŸ‘  Cant agree more , before watching the epi, i was like '' hope they wont give her a typical entry with Nadini introducing her family and their daily life πŸ˜† I liked the part where Nandini runs after the balloons , it ws a good shot.πŸ˜‰ yup , it somehow reminded me of one of EK shows that had the lead girl running this way in title song and the show was also based on Delhi 😳The dialogues could have been better ,moral values could have been handled in a witty manner than preachy.πŸ˜•  moral values , well i though it was ok though not excellent. 

I guess Keerti's real challenge starts when she dons the politician robe ( or in this case sarees) but would like to see her work on dialogue delivery skills by then.Even when she talks normally it comes out as blabber , sort of like she rolls the words around in her mouth and spits them out in great speed!πŸ˜‰ And when she is delivering dialogues I think she takes an effort to slow down and articulate so much so that it shows.πŸ˜• So some sessions on dialogue delivery would greatly benefit here!πŸ˜‰  . YEs she speaks really fast, the directer should have corrected that. i think i will reserve my comment on articulating aspect  till she is in to politics, Coz it still looks ok for a young girl to speak that way many of us speak really fast( at least i do ).  She looked fresh and emoted pretty well too! BTW she looks great in the montage , red does suit her well!πŸ˜‰Yup Red always suited the best on herπŸ˜ƒ

RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya trU πŸ˜Š &  remember in parichay  siddhi wore red saree on  31st jan {c-nyt}  πŸ˜‰