Posted: 10 years ago
The dialogue writer must have known how much all of us waited for KN to come back on tv that even they had the dialogue πŸ˜›
A wedding is taking place where all are awaiting for just one person as the last step is not ready yet πŸ˜² No matter how good event is, when it doesn't end well it doesn't end well 
Who is pn the task to make it happen, our very own KN as Nandini πŸ˜Ž
First we only have sweet voice reaching us as the beautiful face hides behind heart shaped balloons, may i take this to slightly higher step πŸ˜³
The face we all await to see hiding behind symbol of dreams a heart wish to seek as it tries to fly away freely up in the sky πŸ˜Š
But then just when it makes attempt to escape the grip as Nandini tries to take a promise, she runs behind them to catch them just in time; revealing poise and elegance ☺️
Allow me to make one more interpretation; heart shape balloon representing dream tries to escape world of reality and be lost in sky. But just then comes responsible composed lady grabs them in time showing one does require some control over them. 
Then she embarks upon task to fulfill someone else's dreams.
Not breaking the signal on her way back and feeding children show strong sense of ethics πŸ‘πŸΌ
How well they will be useful in politics, well that's for some other time πŸ˜† 
Loved her dialogue, "Hakk aur Izzat mangne pe mil to kya mile"  or along those lines. Pardon me for not paying attention as great distraction is before me  

Berang ploticial party se durr rehna pasand karti he Nandini, but then her work required her to take part in it and she did fab job, guess that says all about the future story line πŸ˜†

Now don't be asking me for other things that took place in episode πŸ˜³ Don't you all know how much I care about all of them πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago
so jay is back with his analysisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›,nice as always😊
i second u there those flying balloons were symbolic in sense of desires n aspirations now flying quite higher😳
she simply ruled the screen ,n must say blue color redefined its beauty y'day😳
so overall they showed a girl living with principles of her own,a girl who live the life to the fullest n hv the power to be the part of fullfilling the dreamz of others,no matter whether she is knwn to them or notπŸ˜›

Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
Jay i am big fan of your anayalises abt kc and SiNal πŸ˜Šwas waiting for ur post abt nandini and you again didnt disspoint us nice post πŸ‘agree with all what you define πŸ‘πŸΌ nice start me waiting for more your anayalises abt nandini πŸ˜Šand pls be ready for take care of someone he is making entry you know na abt whom me talking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Haa Nandini aagayi , aur Rajvir aaj aanewala hai , kush toh hoge tum πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
Agree with ur points😊, Nadini was present in the whole episode , and u saw she is a fan of her honewali Sasuma πŸ˜† ouch u don't care about others in the show naa πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divya.d

Jay i am big fan of your anayalises abt kc and SiNal πŸ˜Šwas waiting for ur post abt nandini and you again didnt disspoint us nice post πŸ‘agree with all what you define πŸ‘πŸΌ nice start me waiting for more your anayalises abt nandini πŸ˜Šand pls be ready for take care of someone he is making entry you know na abt whom me talking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yup ekjaccttlyyy jay πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰
i agree with mital 😊

Originally posted by -Roshani-

Agree with ur points😊, Nadini was present in the whole episode , and u saw she is a fan of her honewali Sasuma πŸ˜† ouch u don't care about others in the show naa πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣
yeah v trU roshhh πŸ‘

Originally posted by parichayan

so jay is back with his analysisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›,nice as always😊
i second u there those flying balloons were symbolic in sense of desires n aspirations now flying quite higher😳
she simply ruled the screen ,n must say blue color redefined its beauty y'day😳
so overall they showed a girl living with principles of her own,a girl who live the life to the fullest n hv the power to be the part of fullfilling the dreamz of others,no matter whether she is knwn to them or notπŸ˜›
yes for now I am back with my analysis πŸ˜†
I loved the balloon scene very much, running behind them as one balloons pops and then 
Blue looks amazing on her, my second fav scene it was πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divya.d

Thanks for compliments Mittal, will try my best to provide my analysis in future πŸ˜³
Let him come, I have my other way of providing analysis and take care of him πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by jay_bpm

yes for now I am back with my analysis πŸ˜†
I loved the balloon scene very much, running behind them as one balloons pops and then 
Blue looks amazing on her, my second fav scene it was πŸ˜† vroom vroomπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Roshani-

Roshu maine KN/Nandini ke alawa ka sab kuch "skip" hi kar diya, to fir kya fark padta he πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Also she's not fan of her, only said have heard her name so much, at least can see her face to face if possible. waise bhi unka kya rishta hoga yeh to bad me pata chalega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Jo aa raha he koi baat nahi, uska intezam karke rakha he πŸ˜ˆ