Desh Ki Beti - Nandini (short )Written Update 7th October'13

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE : hey guys , since nidz had some urgent works she couldn't do yesterday's update , i'm posting a short written update. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, dint have enough time. πŸ˜³

Episode starts with a wedding taking place, people from wedding organizing company are waiting for one person to finish the decoration on the bride and grom's car. 

Nandini is introduced; she is shown giving instructions to her college about the things they have to buy. Nadini is someone who abides by rules but still finds a short way to reach he destinations. As she arrives at the wedding venue, all are happy to see her, especially Nandini's boss is relived. 

Nandini's boss asks her to supervise the decoration in a political event which she refuses saying she isn't interested in such events. But he convinces her saying she is the only one who can do this at the moment and it may prove out to be a big opportunity for their company to grab more deals. 

PRP party event: politicians waiting for Gayatri Devi Raghuvanshi. Inside, Gayatri Devi is staring at her late husband Virendra Raghuvanshi. Virendra Raghuvanshi dies during a rally. Gayatri Devi promises to her late husband she will make make his dreams come true.

Gayatri Devi enters the event venue; express her disappointment on few of her party members who failed to live up to her expectations. As she addresses the public, she talks about how husband always hoped for a progressive India.

Pre-cap: Rajvir Raghuvanshi's entry.

Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Roshni(i hope this is ur name)...so this the first episode i guess?

thanks for the short update...πŸ˜ƒ
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the brief WU, Rosh! :D
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the wu Roshani...
prathibu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks RoshπŸ˜› love ur dp πŸ˜‰