Keerti ranking 55 WOW --Desi ke Beti started

Posted: 10 years ago
Great going Keerti ---  She looks good --lookforward to a good story --
Congo KN..and yeah show is good..dear post the topic in other forum...as many  members wud find this topic  as a misfit here...I hope u got it
Sameer soni rank 120 and no show. Poor guy
Originally posted by gigloo

hainπŸ˜•πŸ˜† so by your standard what are  veteran actors like Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor, Sakshi etc who have shows on air and a vast body of work behind them but ranked at 123, 94, 71 then?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

sorry no offence to SS or the actors mentioned above...like/dislike them but they have stood the test of time. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

comparing actors are against IF rules but if u are doing it (this being a KN post there was no need to bring SS rank n show if not for comparison) then according to me its foolish on your part and unfair to any newcomer coz then comparison will be made on the whole body of work and not one/two shows. Samir has done movies, shows, adds, modeling, music vids, plays etc...in 15yrs...wait for 10yrs at least before comparing, knowing what I know about KN even she will be embarrassed seeing this as she considers Samir her mentor/guide. 

p.s - personally i found your comment quite funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† esp the 'poor guy' bitπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for entertaining. 
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by gigloo

btw just realized you joined today...welcome to Parichay forum 🀣 
Originally posted by Rush2220

ROFL ROFL
Originally posted by kalpanaR

🀣 πŸ€£

yaar seriously I thought must be a old member who knows all about ranking and who has shows n who doesn't, pura hisab kitab wala/wali...but le...yeh toh taza member nikla 🀣 

and that too after 6months from the end of the show πŸ˜² πŸ€£

yaar seriously I thought must be a old member who knows all about ranking and who has shows n who doesn't, pura hisab kitab wala/wali...but le...yeh toh taza member nikla 🀣 

Fresh ka zamana hainπŸ˜› πŸ˜† 

Even i did not realize until you mentioned it πŸ˜† 
Must be a die hard fan of Parichay as he/she joined IF just to comment here that too after 6 months ROFL