Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

8th October 2013 - Ek Mutthi Aasmaan - Written Update

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Scene 1
Vitthal starts his day with Pooja. Kalpana asks him when is kamla's birthday? He is trying to remember and calculate but he can't. He says i don't know she never told me. Kalpana gets sad. Vitthal says don't you worry we will call and ask her mother lets go.

Scene 2
Pakiya is playing with his friends. Manda is washing her stuff. Vitthal drops the ball in his utensils. She gets angry Pakiya gets the mock lizard out of his pocket and throws it on her she shouts at them.
There in the house Vitthal and Kalpana are talking to Kamla's mom. Vitthal gets to know and tells Kalpana that her birthday is tomorrow. Kalpana gets excited and asks him Kalpana's number and some money. She calls Kalpana through phone booth.

Scene 3
Nettu gets her call on the mobile and goes out of the living room. Paki is staring at the land line phone and is waiting for Kalpana's call. Phone rings. Paki receives the call. Paki imitates Nettu and says that yes i was waiting for your call. Kalpana tells her that tomorrow is her birthday. Paki says wo i will give her a surprise. What will you give her ? Kalpana says i will give her a surprise too. Paki says lets see whose surprise is better.
Paki asks Sahil that she wants a gift for Kamla. She gets ready. Kamla asks where is she going she says its a secret.
There Pakiya and Kalpi have also planned a surprise.

Scene 4
Kalpana and Pakiya are imitating Kamla and Vitthal. Kamla wakes up and sees them they start laughing. Vitthal is hiding is something Kamla asks what is it? He says nothing. He gives that thing to the kids. Vitthal give her a gift. Kamla is really happy to see it. Its a saari she wears it. Vitthal does the arti. Kamla is really happy. Vitthal made her eat the sweets. Both of the kids shout happy birthday ai. She says its not my birthday today. Kalpana says that yes it is, we asked granny. Kamla is so happy she says thankyou, Pakiya says we should syas thanks to you. Without you we won't be here. Vitthal says and what would have happened to me. Kalpi and Pakiya go to bring her present. Vitthal says her happy birthday and kisses her forehead. She says thankyou Vitthal. They hug eachother. Diviyah wishes her too. When kamla goes down stairs she finds Paki getting out of the car. Pakiya and Kalpana sees her. They are sad looking at the number of gifts she is bringing. They both go and plan to gift her first. Paki says happy birthday to her. Paki and Kalpi present their gift together kamla don't know whose to pick first. Kamla aks them both to open their packets. They have both brought sandals for her. She remembers how she was sad looking at her broken slipper. Diviyah says both have brought the same gift. They both hug her. Paki and Kalpi bothb fight that she will wear her sandal first. Kamla asks them all them to close eyes and turn around. She goes in the house wearing both sandals in two feet. She shows them different foot when hey see. Paki hugs her and thanks her for wearing her sandal. Kamla says to vitthal that they are both my daughters i had to make them both happy. Kamla asks how am i looking? Paki and Kalpi says too good and hug her.

PRECAP: - Paki along with kamla's family is eating in their house she asks how can i eat without spoon. Kamla says you eat this with hand and makes her eat with her own hands

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful written update.