MallyCreations*20/2/15*[Pg-109][O] KY2/Jodha-Akbar - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
yummilicious 😉😳👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 faadu update tha, mally😃
Originally posted by sayanti_ashiuv

yummilicious 👏 faadu update tha, mally😃

thanks yaar!
Great job! I loved the Jodha Akhbar siggie and the Arshi one!
Hey Mally Awesome Work.👏I loved all of them.❤️The First Akdha siggy is brilliant.👏It's Merging,colouring everything is Awesome.😃 😳 😳Then The Vivu siggy is Nice.😳I'm glad you used the Abhay Raichand pics as He looked the best in PKYEK. ❤️ 😳Mind it He can never look that good again as He was as My Angel Abhay.😉I loved the Rajat Siggy the most.❤️ 😳 ❤️It's Really Too Hot to handle😉 ☺️ and I loved the effect you gave and The style in which It is made.😳Arshi FF siggy is wonderful.👏 👏 ⭐️Loved the Scenes you used. ❤️ 😳Waiting for the next update and Hope to see Pari siggies.😉 😳 😆Pls use her latest photoshoot pics for making her siggies.😳And one suggestion make a merge Parijat sig using the pics you Used in Rajat sigs and Something from Pari photoshoot that'll match well with it.😊 😳 😳Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Janvie--

Hey Mally Awesome Work.👏I loved all of them.❤️The First Akdha siggy is brilliant.👏It's Merging,colouring everything is Awesome.😃 😳 😳Then The Vivu siggy is Nice.😳I'm glad you used the Abhay Raichand pics as He looked the best in PKYEK. ❤️ 😳Mind it He can never look that good again as He was as My Angel Abhay.😉I loved the Rajat Siggy the most.❤️ 😳 ❤️It's Really Too Hot to handle😉 ☺️ and I loved the effect you gave and The style in which It is made.😳Arshi FF siggy is wonderful.👏 👏 ⭐️Loved the Scenes you used. ❤️ 😳Waiting for the next update and Hope to see Pari siggies.😉 😳 😆Pls use her latest photoshoot pics for making her siggies.😳And one suggestion make a merge Parijat sig using the pics you Used in Rajat sigs and Something from Pari photoshoot that'll match well with it.😊 😳 😳

first of all thanks for the awesome comment <3 
Oh yeah! Point noted down 😳Will make one PariJat siggy also 😊
Originally posted by Akorshi

very nice...creations...

thank you dear
Originally posted by yoga123

Nice collection...
thanks
Congrats on new gallery...its beautiful.👏