Yahoo Post on Kinshuk

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i was looking through stuff about Kinshuk & i came across this person who made a post on yahoo which was like 5 years ago and she gave a quiz to other people to answer stuff about himπŸ˜†  
What she said: 
πŸ˜†

LUV KINSUK HE IS A HOTTIE..I LUV HIM...
HES 1 ON MY BEST TV SERIAL ACTOR..I LUV HIM AS MUCH I LUV BOLLYWOOD ACTOR EVEN MORE...

And You won't believe her username!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

"miss shilpa anand"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol I noticed that too and thought of you lol

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Lol I noticed that too and thought of you lol

why do u always see everything before me fiza!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

why do u always see everything before me fiza!! πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† because everytime I go on the laptop to do my homework I end up searching Kinshuk's name on google and go thorugh the results and find them lol I spend like 3 hours lol πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† because everytime I go on the laptop to do my homework I end up searching Kinshuk's name on google and go thorugh the results and find them lol I spend like 3 hours lol πŸ˜†

I'm usually looking for something & end up finding something elseπŸ˜†

I'm usually looking for something & end up finding something elseπŸ˜†

That happens to me sometimes lol, hey remember that poster thing you found on Kinshuk, Sanaya and a few other called Rabba Khair Kareen lol πŸ˜† I wonder what happened to that πŸ˜†

That happens to me sometimes lol, hey remember that poster thing you found on Kinshuk, Sanaya and a few other called Rabba Khair Kareen lol πŸ˜† I wonder what happened to that πŸ˜†

i know rightπŸ˜† i wonder what he'll come in next. 
Imagine if we come online one day & you see "KINSHUK MAHAJAN & SHILPA ANAND NEXT?"πŸ˜‰ i would have a heart attackπŸ˜†

i know rightπŸ˜† i wonder what he'll come in next. 
Imagine if we come online one day & you see "KINSHUK MAHAJAN & SHILPA ANAND NEXT?"πŸ˜‰ i would have a heart attackπŸ˜†

I would get a heart attack on 'Kinshuk Mahajan' and 'New Show' in the same sentence lolπŸ˜†

I would get a heart attack on 'Kinshuk Mahajan' and 'New Show' in the same sentence lolπŸ˜†

not with shilpa??
Ya my first heart attack would be KINSHUK MAHAJAN...2nd...SHILPA ANAND...3. TOGETHER...4..IN A SHOW!! lmao! 4 heart attacks! πŸ€£

not with shilpa??
Ya my first heart attack would be KINSHUK MAHAJAN...2nd...SHILPA ANAND...3. TOGETHER...4..IN A SHOW!! lmao! 4 heart attacks! πŸ€£

Yeh with Shilpa as well since I will remember you at that time lol and because everytime there is an article on him I have the biggest smile there is and basically I'm jumping with joy so imagine With Kinshuk and show together then that would just make me go hyper and put me in a great mood πŸ˜ƒ and lol 4 heart attacks isn't good for your body lol 🀣 you better keep the hospital on speed dial 🀣