Afsar Bitiya

Mitali's message for all IF fans!!!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends,
It is my good fortune to have the privilege of passing on Mitali Nag's message to all of you - Krishna Raj's fans - 

Here it is - 

A heart hello to all my fans on IF... Dnt really wanna sound too formal n also dnt wanna use a typical PR statement, but i truely feel happy n blessed to have all of u, who appreciate my work n wish to see me again... Especially Shanti, Lisa n Sandia. Thank u i believe dat no one in this world is perfect, neither m i. I realise dat wen i have sum beautiful souls luving me for who i am, der r sum, who due to a previous misunderstanding n my straight forward reaction to a certain situation may nt have gud things to say abt me. To them i may be a not so popular star who has a lotta attitude, however, my message to them is that pls dnt judge me by just a particular incident n pls dnt deny dat i am human being like them who is still on her way to achieve perfection in all folds of her life. I expect all you beautiful people to help me in my journey to perfection n keep sending me ur luv n wishes!!! As i am nt too frequent on IF i am nt able to interact with all of u too often but i have u in my prayers atleast once a week! Hoping to surprise u with every new project that i do, trying to be an inspiration not just on but off screen too n to hoping get ur luv n blessings in ur own sweet ways... Luv u all!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
We thank you Mitali for this...

You have been very kind to listen to my request...

May you be blessed with lots of happiness...

All of you may send your wishes here so that I can forward it to her...and she will be happy...

Thank you once again my dear Mitali!!!!😃

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is such a sweet msg from her loved her words of wisdom and really appreciiate the msg from her. And she knows mine and Lisa's name how sweet. Thanks Shanti for giving us her msg. Mwah to the both of u.
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow great msg ðŸ˜ƒ
Thank u Mitali nag
TFS @Shanti Di😉
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shanti for posting this Message and thanks Mitali for this message :D Shanti can you ask her what happened to the Musket Rani's please :)
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thanks everyone...and you are most welcome...
I have forwarded these messages to her...please write your messages in this link so that it is easier for her to go through at one place...

Thank you...
prishna4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so very much Shanti for doing this for Mitali's fans.. It was such a nice gesture on your behalf..

And of course Thanks to the Wonderful Young Lady herself..Mitali who took the time to do this and share her thoughts and love with us.. May the Almighty Bless You Abundantly With Wisdom, Good Health & True Happiness..

Love & Respect You Lots
Take Care & Thanks Again
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

First of all I have to apologise for reading and replying so late as it has been crazy for me for the last 2 days,,

To Shanti,

I must Thank You sincerely from the bottom of my heart for asking Mitali to do this for us.  You are so fortunate to be in contact with her, for which I am a bit jealous but just the fact that she has you to talk to, makes it all better.  Thank You for being there for her and I know you will continue to be, but I trust you will also continue to be our intercessor to send our love and best wishes to her.

To My Dear Precious Mitali,

I am so happy you came into my life as Krishna and I am so proud to be your fan. You truly are a wonderful young lady who has my utmost respect for being who you are, and you should be proud of yourself and your values. I am the mother of a 24 year old daughter, so it is nice to see young women be independent and strong in their values. Just continue to be true to yourself and always do what you know and feel is right for you.

Thank you so much for accepting Shanti's offer to send us a message, we your fans are so happy for this and truly appreciate it.  Thank you for saying mine and Sandia's name, it was so sweet of you, and thanks for replying to my tweets as well. Do continue to reply and you can message me anytime if you feel like.

About that incident you mentioned, just think of it as a learning experience for you as its part of the industry and more so, part of life, for there will always be haters and people who see only negative.  So just pause, take a deep breath and move forward.

I take this opportunity to send you my Blessings for the future, I hope the right role comes your way to bring you back on TV soon, but in the mean time, take it one day at a time and enjoy your spare time.

Love You Lots,
Lisa

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lisa beautifully written words to Mitali.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Sandia,, thought I'll never be able to come on to read and respond,, but finally I made it,,

Mitali sure is a sweet girl,, I hope she enjoys reading our replies,,